***Nehemiah Chandler visits UCF: 'I love the coaching staff' ⚔️🏈

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
jbdzzjryveesegy0v4du

Nehemiah Chandler always loves his time at UCF. The Wakulla (Fla.) cornerback was among the contingent of players in Orlando this past weekend for an official visit.

"It was a great experience," Chandler said. "I really like the staff. They got to know me and my family. I was hanging with UCF athletes, like my host BJ (Brandon Adams). It was so much fun. The hospitality was great."

Adams will enter his third year at UCF this fall.

"He was giving me advice, just filling me in about UCF if I do go there," Chandler said.

One of the highlights was Sunday breakfast at Gus Malzahn's house.

"(Malzahn) showed us his man cave," Chandler said. "He showed us some stuff with Cam Newton and him winning a Natty. He talked about all the schools he's coached. I love the vibe. I love Coach Gus. He was telling me how much he would love me there."

Chandler naturally spend a lot of time with UCF's defensive coaches, notably Addison Williams and David Gibbs.

"They love my speed, how I can cover," Chandler said. "I can be a man corner that's locks it down basically. I love the coaching staff. We sat in the meeting room and we ran over stuff I'd be doing if I go there. I think I'd fit in really well at UCF."

Up next is an official visit to Georgia Tech this weekend. He may squeeze in one more visit, though he's not sure yet. He is planning to announce his decision July 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News