ADVERTISEMENT

Netflix Co-founder offers $10 Movie Theater Monthly Pass

Of course movie studios and chains might be even more interested after a disastrous money losing summer season.

Movie theaters would make more $$ selling $6 Cokes, $8 Popcorn and $12 Beers.

If Netflix founder pays full price for.movie goer, not sure how they will make $$ unless it's LIKE gym memberships that most won't use? (or they get major cut from concessions)

Last edited:
Of course movie studios and chains might be even more interested after a disastrous money losing summer season.

Movie theaters would make more $$ selling $6 Cokes, $8 Popcorn and $12 Beers.

If Netflix founder pays full price for.movie goer, not sure how they will make $$ unless it's kike gym memberships that most won't use? (or they get major cut from concessions)

I know it is a typo, but I'd fix that.....

Reactions: NinjaKnight
I really like this idea. I'm kind of surprised AMC or Regal haven't thought of this themselves. Concessions have always been the driving force to theaters...so I can't imagine they really lose that much money. Plus, like you said, a lot of people will forget about it and not fully use it.

Golic was talking about this on ESPN Radio today....said he would pay $50 for such a pass. (Maybe that's the goal...get hundreds of thousands - few million sold...then increase the pass to $15...then $20 the year after that and so on...)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT