ADVERTISEMENT

Networking Ideas

UCFknights123

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2019
Orlando
Without donating a ton of money does anyone have good ideas of how to network with other UCF alums? I graduated four years ago and have a pretty decent job but outside of my current coworkers and a few people I used to work with I don’t know anyone who works in my field. It’d be great to have a few more connections.

I realize I’m posting to the water cooler on a non political topic which I believe is illegal but I’m claiming ignorance on the matter.

Reactions: UCFBS
Without donating a ton of money does anyone have good ideas of how to network with other UCF alums? I graduated four years ago and have a pretty decent job but outside of my current coworkers and a few people I used to work with I don’t know anyone who works in my field. It’d be great to have a few more connections.

I realize I’m posting to the water cooler on a non political topic which I believe is illegal but I’m claiming ignorance on the matter.
where do you live? seminole and orange county alumni associations have these types of events regularly. you could also try going to watch party and meet other fans there.

Ha! It's finally nice to get a non-political post ... for once.

I’m in Orlando. I’ll check out the OC Alumni Association. Thanks for the suggestion
At least you're local. Here in Birmingham, I'd have to head to Huntsville, which is 80 miles on I-65 (100 from my work, 125 from my home) ... like Orlando is from Tampa on I-4. Yeah, not a good interstate thruway (although not as bad as I-4).

One of these days I'm going to see what it takes to get a Birmingham chapter started, even if we're just driving up to Huntsville for some weekend events.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT