ADVERTISEMENT

New Committ- Amari Johnson

Tweet said something about "PS: my recruitment is still open." People commented about it and now his commitment tweet is deleted.

At UCF I think 5'9 is a little short for a 2* receiver. Just because he'll get shut down by taller/longer DBs and at 2*s he probably doesn't have GREAT moves. Maybe he ends up a DB instead of WR?

Then again, if I'm reading correctly, Rivals says he has offers from Miami, Nebraska, and NC State. Might be better than 2* when it's settled.

School me on this situation. What do you all think?

At UCF I think 5'9 is a little short for a 2* receiver. Just because he'll get shut down by taller/longer DBs and at 2*s he probably doesn't have GREAT moves. Maybe he ends up a DB instead of WR?

Then again, if I'm reading correctly, Rivals says he has offers from Miami, Nebraska, and NC State. Might be better than 2* when it's settled.

School me on this situation. What do you all think?
Look again. He had interest in Nebraska & Miami but he did not receive offers from either school.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Looks like a good 2019 recruit for rotation at slot WR position. I like that we have speedy WR from Texas coming in for outside WR position this summer. This keeps our WR position stacked.

As others have said before our two hardest positions to keep quality depth at are QB and DL. If we can make it through the season with zero, one or two loses we should attract a lot of talent with everything going on at UCF.

Reactions: KnightLife1
Nobraska or Cornholes weren't even mentioned and the Cornholes are trolling....

Oh Really? Have some reading issues -do you? QUOTE
"Then again, if I'm reading correctly, Rivals says he has offers from Miami, Nebraska, and NC State. Might be better than 2* when it's settled."

How does this work? Do other teams fans search the entire forum to see if they're mentioned anywhere?
I’ll be happy to explain this to you. After many months of intense research, historical and geographical analysis of internet football forum data, I have come to a conclusion:

No.... only Nobraska fans. :joy:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT