ADVERTISEMENT

NEW FRIDAY: Kardiac Knights Ride Again in BIG 12 Tournament

ucf1

Bronze Knight
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2001
Defeat Oklahoma State in extras to advance

They just can’t make it easy on us, can they?

After battling and grinding out a grueling four-plus hour, 11-inning victory on Tuesday night, the Knights once again found themselves deadlocked late in an exhausting battle, this time against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. Due to the game between Texas Tech and Cincinnati going long [Red Raiders eliminated the Bearcats, 10-5 on Thursday – Cincinnati, as it were, eliminated the Texas Longhorns on Wednesday], the Knights and Cowboys had to wait until 10:15 PM [eastern] to start this contest.

Click here to read more from Michael Theed for the Sons of UCF.

Reactions: B R Knightz2
I fell asleep in the 1st inning to awake this morning and fast forward the replay on espn+ from the 6th inning to the ending. Love that +10 second button. FFW FFW...skip commercials, skip bad baseball, skip skip skip...That 4 plus hour game got reduced to 20 minutes of my time doing that. Baseball is very boring and too long between action for me to be 100 percent spectator of the sport. But, it was great to see UCF win. Pitcher got the last batter out looking at fastball pitch. That was great. Tonight Friday, UCF plays winner between OkState-TexTech.

Reactions: ucf1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT