ADVERTISEMENT

New Metallica

You have to share this post? With who? Your army of ReverbNation listeners or Frat boys that still rock out to Metallica and Slipknot and wear too much hair gel?

So...you're saying someone cares? [winking]

Shit, I don't care if they rush SAE, fail to wear belts and get blacklisted...I don't care if their hair catches on fire from gel, as long as they buy the album...I won't quite my day job, as I have said before. I'm not stupid...and I think we both know that.

Ha I saw Godsmack open for Metallica. Super meh. Disturbed is good.

What I have realized in working with folks in the industry is that many people HATE some of these bands because they simply found a formula that works...they hacked the system, and got listeners.

The guys from Disturbed even admitted they don't listen to their own music.

Reactions: 1ofTheseKnights
What I have realized in working with folks in the industry is that many people HATE some of these bands because they simply found a formula that works...they hacked the system, and got listeners.

The guys from Disturbed even admitted they don't listen to their own music.
I think it'd be weird if some band really dug their own shit to the point they wanna jam out to it.

Disturbed is Paint by Numbers alt metal for radio waves but they're still infinitely more talented and interesting than ICP.

This is what chemmie doesn't get. He's an idiot with no taste in good music yet he's too pretentious to understand that. He thinks that Ghost is fresh and interesting, despite the fact that they've completely stolen their sound from BOC and their costumes are too lame for words.

Disturbed is Paint by Numbers alt metal for radio waves but they're still infinitely more talented and interesting than ICP.
This is what chemmie doesn't get. He's an idiot with no taste in good music yet he's too pretentious to understand that. He thinks that Ghost is fresh and interesting, despite the fact that they've completely stolen their sound from BOC and their costumes are too lame for words.

What you don't seem to understand is ICP is a joke. They know they are a joke. Their fans know they are a joke. The only people who don't realize they are a joke are people who criticize them.

Your favorite bro-metal bands are a different kind of joke. They, you, and the other frat boys, don't realize that joke either.

What you don't seem to understand is ICP is a joke. They know they are a joke. Their fans know they are a joke. The only people who don't realize they are a joke are people who criticize them.

Your favorite bro-metal bands are a different kind of joke. They, you, and the other frat boys, don't realize that joke either.

LOL. So you defend absolute dogshit like ICP "because they know they're a joke!" yet crap on actual good music because you're so insecure about offending your hipster left wing credibility, aka your "frat boy!" constant insistence.

We all agree though- you are a joke.

LOL. So you defend absolute dogshit like ICP "because they know they're a joke!" yet crap on actual good music because you're so insecure about offending your hipster left wing credibility, aka your "frat boy!" constant insistence.

We all agree though- you are a joke.

Bro-rock isn't "actual good music," bro.

Reactions: MACHater02
Bump

Watched all of the new videos and heard all of the new songs. Metallica brought it. The songs all mostly kick ass but songs like Spit Out the Bone are legit face peeling thrash circa 1988 style Metallica. And they also released some new live music of Kill Em All record, in which Hetfield sounds damn near like him old self.

Regardless of posers like chemmie insisting on hating on Metallica, they still kick fuking ass and easily just made the best metal album of the year.

Bump

Watched all of the new videos and heard all of the new songs. Metallica brought it. The songs all mostly kick ass but songs like Spit Out the Bone are legit face peeling thrash circa 1988 style Metallica. And they also released some new live music of Kill Em All record, in which Hetfield sounds damn near like him old self.

Regardless of posers like chemmie insisting on hating on Metallica, they still kick fuking ass and easily just made the best metal album of the year.

Best Bro-Rock Album of the Year, maybe. Metal? Lol.
Lars still insists on using a trashcan lid for a snare. It sounds better than St. Anger , but it is still garbage.
You would like this album, though. The lyrics were written by a 13 year old, right on your wavelength.

Whip that cock out, Brochacho. Rock on.

Best Bro-Rock Album of the Year, maybe. Metal? Lol.
Lars still insists on using a trashcan lid for a snare. It sounds better than St. Anger , but it is still garbage.
You would like this album, though. The lyrics were written by a 13 year old, right on your wavelength.

Whip that cock out, Brochacho. Rock on.

lol- there it is. I guess you can't hang out in shitty hipster beer bars if you dare to liking Metallica, huh?

The absolute irony of your post is that you like Ghost, a horrible, lame, shitty band that is a straight rip off of BOC, who somehow won awards for "Best Metal Album". So Metallica isn't metal, but GHost is? Ok!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT