ADVERTISEMENT

NEW PODCAST: Gillispie Leaves for Iowa, plus UCF in the MLB Draft

JeffUCF

Four-Star Recruit
Oct 27, 2015
Oviedo, Florida
http://www.blackandgoldbanneret.com...coach-renee-luers-gillispie-leaving-for-iowa/

On this edition of the Black & Gold Banneret Podcast, Jeff, Eric, and Brian react to UCF Softball's head coach Renee Luers-Gillispie announcing she has left UCF to take over the softball program at Iowa. Eric breaks down how it went down and where UCF goes from here. Then the guys share some other coaching news from UCF Track and Field, and break down the results of the MLB Draft and what happens with UCF Baseball's roster.

Because she's a native of Iowa who has won 625 games (~35 per year) with seven NCAA appearances and three conference titles across three different conferences in 18 years.
No World Series Appearances? Ok time to get someone better in here.

source.gif

Is that hothead from New Jersey who trashed fans after the hurricane fiasco still around? Eric Lopez maybe? At least some fans stopped listening after that. Can’t trash your listeners.

Is that hothead from New Jersey who trashed fans after the hurricane fiasco still around? Eric Lopez maybe? At least some fans stopped listening after that. Can’t trash your listeners.
According to the link it shows he’s on show. I don’t listen to it so I didn’t know the guy trashed people. I think
this is big news to that guy for some reason. Being the only coach doesn’t make you good. Just the only coach. DW will bring in a better coach. Think we are stuck with the recruits she got for this year though. Not saying they aren’t good, just that the new coach won’t have their players for 2 years at least.

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT