ADVERTISEMENT

NEW UCF Business Talk Live Show

Knightbengal

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hello Everyone,

For the past several weeks I have been working with a group of folks and beta testing a new Youtube show tailored toward UCF business owners and business leaders. However, it really can be helpful for everyone.

The show focuses on sharing business challenges, sharing solutions, and will feature successful guest speakers to share their stories. It is every Thursday evening at 8:30PM EST. This week we are proud to have Jesse Wolfe who founded O'Dang Hummus, participated in Shark Tank , and has been extremely successful.

The channel link is here:

Last weeks episode was all about Marketing products, strategies, and how you should find partners. It can be found here:

We are unveiling our new alumni connection software project this week as well. Please give it a listen, it is live and meant to be interactive, and please share any topics of interest. We have covered tech stacks, hiring, and marketing thus far.

We will also be posting these as podcasts and YouTube shorts. Thank you for your support and please give us a follow, like, and subscription as we are working with UCF Alumni, #UCF Incubator, and eventually the business school.

#ChargeOn

Great show. I am going to have to cut it up into two episodes. The first half is Jesse’s story and the second half is some really sound advice. The episodes are replete with tornado warnings. One passed within a quarter mile of my house during the show lol. Hard hitting journalism.

• Wow
Reactions: ProAttitude
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT