ADVERTISEMENT

*New UCF Podcast Alert* The Knighted Ones Podcast *UPDATED WITH AUDIO ONLY LINK*

Knightbengal

Diamond Knight
Gold Member
Jun 6, 2015
Hey Everyone,

Tre Neal (Former 2017 Starter), @MISterKnight @UCFan07 (aka UCF.Football.Updates) have combined to start a new podcast. You will remember Tre and I were on the Knightline podcast/radio show. This week is our first episode. This is episode 1 but please check it out as we preview the season, roster, conference food locations, the Kent State Game, and provide our predictions.

Enjoy!

Welcome to The Knighted One’s Podcast, THE GENESIS “EPISODE 1” of the ONLY podcast that features a former UCF National Champion, a former UCF radio host, and several podcasters shooting the breeze talking UCF Sports. Introductions: Tre Neal, Allen Levin, Roger Phipps, and Josh Lazar #ucf #ucffootball #ucfbasketball #ucfathletics Keys to the 2023 season Major storylines for 23 season what will be a successful year vs. failure Roster breakdown strengths and weakness Schedule breakdown best home and away games Big 12 expectations Favorite Opponent Food Week 1 predictions vs. Kent state Keys To the game Pick Your Poison Score prediction - Line UCF by 37

Reactions: UCFan07
Ok guys. Here it is on spotify. I am waiting on Apple, googleplay, amazon, iheart et al to process the rss feed, but you can listen to it here. I will be working on the intro and outtro over the next week. I wanted to get it out before the season officially kicked off. Please make sure to follow our Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and share it with your friends and in your Facebook groups etc. THANK YOU for the support!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT