ADVERTISEMENT

New Years Eve

RookieMistake

Two-Star Recruit
Mar 7, 2017
Okay guys, as promised, since living near Greenville, I'll be able to head to the game! So, since no one around here likes UCF, is there going to be any New Year's Eve gathering the night before the game in Atlanta with fellow fans?

Okay guys, as promised, since living near Greenville, I'll be able to head to the game! So, since no one around here likes UCF, is there going to be any New Year's Eve gathering the night before the game in Atlanta with fellow fans?
Probably a couple. For Fiesta Bowl they staked out a bar near stadium but I hope they go away from stadium for their bar selection.

Probably a couple. For Fiesta Bowl they staked out a bar near stadium but I hope they go away from stadium for their bar selection.
You’re in luck. There aren’t bars around the stadium. It’s also not in the nicest area. Just go around buckhead and bar hop if you don’t want to buy a ticket to a party

Reactions: Mikesi
You’re in luck. There aren’t bars around the stadium. It’s also not in the nicest area. Just go around buckhead and bar hop if you don’t want to buy a ticket to a party
100% correct. I live in ATL and wouldn't choose to stay in any hotel near the stadium. I would say Buckhead bars if you're still in your 20s. FOr those 30 and above Battery or West Midtown.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT