ADVERTISEMENT

Next Basketball Season

Why am I already getting emails about renewing my tickets for next year already? I should be getting an email thanking me for having club seats while living in AZ!
Maybe the light bill needs to get paid? Email Flem for his tickets DW, that’s half the bill.

Why am I already getting emails about renewing my tickets for next year already? I should be getting an email thanking me for having club seats while living in AZ!
DW is recruiting all the Benjamin s he can.

Same record as last year. Not sure why you keep thinking last years team was better. They lost 2nd round of AAC. Could be the same this year. Then an NIT run like last year.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Same record as last year. Not sure why you keep thinking last years team was better. They lost 2nd round of AAC. Could be the same this year. Then an NIT run like last year.
Hard to say who is better...depth for either year is not great. Biggest difference was having Tacko as a game changer on the inside and Matt on the outside.

While the overall % was good, seemed like they couldn’t hit them at the end when it mattered.

...but that might be more of a defensive issue. When we score that many points, we usually win.
Allen played his worst game all year. Fouled out, turnovers, looked lost, looks little etc. Forcing them to use shot clock but then lose it out of bounds at end killed the chances.

Allen played his worst game all year. Fouled out, turnovers, looked lost, looks little etc. Forcing them to use shot clock but then lose it out of bounds at end killed the chances.
That was brutal. Chances didn’t look great before that but that was a bitter final nail in the coffin.

In general, foul trouble seemed to bite us hard. We just don’t have the depth to deal with that at all.

Kicked it with Crittle and McCombs in Chicago tonight. We may or may not have won money at craps. Ask us on Thursday at the game.

Reactions: UCFhonors
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT