ADVERTISEMENT

NFL rookie drives used car and has a roommate to keep expenses low...

A smart guy with common sense. How refreshing.

I remember seeing something about him on ESPN during his senior year. Pretty cool.

And there is nothing wrong with big guys driving little cars. We do it to compansate for our large, throbbing penises, that's all.

Makes sense, he'll likely be out of the NFL after his rookie contract. Good for him recognizing this and being sure his money lasts into his teaching career.

That Redskins RB from FAU used to drive an old ass car, at least during his first two years in the NFL. I don't know if he replaced it yet or not.

Alfred Morris still owns and drives that Mazda. I'm sure he got a weekend car by now.

It's nice to see this for a change vs. seeing these poor guys destroy their bodies and then be left in bankruptcy.

Reactions: ProAttitude
They really should set up a trust for these guys that is administered by somebody who works for the league or their agent. Give the guys access to half their cash and split the rest up into 25 annual payments starting the year after retirement. Give these guys enough time to realize the people around them suck and still have money coming in to spend for the rest of their lives in exchange for the beating their bodies took during their career.

They really should set up a trust for these guys that is administered by somebody who works for the league or their agent. Give the guys access to half their cash and split the rest up into 25 annual payments starting the year after retirement. Give these guys enough time to realize the people around them suck and still have money coming in to spend for the rest of their lives in exchange for the beating their bodies took during their career.
They are grown men. Let them make their own mistakes. The smart ones will do this on their own.

Reactions: jetsaholic
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT