ADVERTISEMENT

Nike Ad Backfires

Kneejerk reaction from the market. Nike isn't going anywhere just like the NFL isn't suddenly losing money. Things will be back to normal or higher soon. As someone stated, the people most offended by their ad are people who don't buy a lot of Nike gear anyway. Decisions like this are made by brilliant marketing teams who do their research. As opposed to say....I don't know...a single person who is the face of a company who goes rogue and runs his mouth like a nutcase.
It'll pretty much be put on the back burner once real snaps start Thursday. That's what fans care about.

Lost by 3 million votes last time.
Get that disapproval rating above 60%
Keep winning.
He still won the electoral college. Dont be surprised if he retains all of those states because of their hatred of Kap and their accusations of the NFLs complicity.
Interesting fact - Trump won either 14 or 15 states with NFL teams in the 2016 election. Hillary won 8.

He still won the electoral college. Dont be surprised if he retains all of those states because of their hatred of Kap and their accusations of the NFLs complicity.
Interesting fact - Trump won either 14 or 15 states with NFL teams in the 2016 election. Hillary won 8.

Dear lord, let's please don't relitigate the election for the 30 billionth time. Also, I have a feeling Colin Kaepernick or anything to do with football will have anything to do with the election.

Let's end this thread with happy to be in the Nike family bc simply it's just the best brand there is, with the best attire in sporting.

Dear lord, let's please don't relitigate the election for the 30 billionth time. Also, I have a feeling Colin Kaepernick or anything to do with football will have anything to do with the election.

Let's end this thread with happy to be in the Nike family bc simply it's just the best brand there is, with the best attire in sporting.
I’m still waiting for puma

Reactions: Nautiknight

3 stripped life.

You all are overlooking the biggest injustice of last season.

1v4g91jdoox01.jpg

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT