ADVERTISEMENT

NIT < .... Every FUC.......

Knight on the Edge

Bronze Knight
Jun 19, 2001
.........KING game is on TV across the breadth and scope of the ESPN network of linear platforms on Tuesday except the UCF/USF game .... FU ESPN , NCAA and anyone else who has their
finger in the pie of selecting "broadcast" assignments .... ESPNEWS is open, show it there.

Last edited:
Yeah it’s a weird one, surely a big regional rivalry such as this one would have the potential to get more viewers than some of the other random matchups in this tournament

Yeah it’s a weird one, surely a big regional rivalry such as this one would have the potential to get more viewers than some of the other random matchups in this tournament
I doubt casual basketball fans care about USF-UCF and I think first four games will be on. better to not elevate them anyway

If you are a sport's fan and a UCF one get the ESPN+ subscription. I've watched so many UCF games from basketball, mens/women, to softball, baseball and volleyball. I don't know how any self respecting sport's team fan doesn't pay for some kind of access to watch their teams play. Geezus people.. this is 2024 and probably all UCF grads so get paid good enough to afford espn+. duh*bulls alumni don't make enough in pizza delivery tips to pay for espn+ so I can see why they don't have that many fans.

:p

Reactions: U C to the F
If you are a sport's fan and a UCF one get the ESPN+ subscription. I've watched so many UCF games from basketball, mens/women, to softball, baseball and volleyball. I don't know how any self respecting sport's team fan doesn't pay for some kind of access to watch their teams play. Geezus people.. this is 2024 and probably all UCF grads so get paid good enough to afford espn+. duh*bulls alumni don't make enough in pizza delivery tips to pay for espn+ so I can see why they don't have that many fans.

:p
Absolutely this. Tried out ESPN+ to make sure I could watch every football game this past season and then cancelled. I’m not much of a basketball fan but paid the ten bucks or so just to watch the Kansas game… and what a return on investment that was! Been watching all of the basketball games since, as well as the baseball games. During the quiet months over summer, simply cancel and renew again in fall 🏈

Absolutely this. Tried out ESPN+ to make sure I could watch every football game this past season and then cancelled. I’m not much of a basketball fan but paid the ten bucks or so just to watch the Kansas game… and what a return on investment that was! Been watching all of the basketball games since, as well as the baseball games. During the quiet months over summer, simply cancel and renew again in fall 🏈
Just a FYI… if you’re interested in subscribing to ESPN+, you may want to consider the “Hulu bundle”.
For about the same price, you’ll get Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+.
Worth it IMHO.

Reactions: All Knight
If anyone has daughters into Taylor Swuft her concert is on Disney now.
Not all fans are young girls. There is a male law student on this season of “Survivor” who is a major “Swiftie”. He was able to rattle off well over 100 of her songs in an impromptu contest with another cast member. He could’ve easily named at least 50 more songs but the other guy gave up after 103 songs!!!

Not all fans are young girls. There is a male law student on this season of “Survivor” who is a major “Swiftie”. He was able to rattle off well over 100 of her songs in an impromptu contest with another cast member. He could’ve easily named at least 50 more songs but the other guy gave up after 103 songs!!!
Yeah I watch Survivor. Most males aren’t that hardcore Swifties though. Better chance of a man getting Disney for Daughter than him being a Swiftie.

What an embarrassment.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT