ADVERTISEMENT

NIT Game Watch NYC .....

Hold tight, UCF may be coming and visiting you guys! Madison Square Garden...Just one more game! Go Knights!
Prices may be more than $12, but perhaps you NYC area alums are making the standard two- to three-times higher salaries than Florida pays. Faculty keep trying to urge their students to leave Florida for "real" income. We down here will try to cheer the team on to a win and make a Manhattan trip a reality!

Prices may be more than $12, but perhaps you NYC area alums are making the standard two- to three-times higher salaries than Florida pays. Faculty keep trying to urge their students to leave Florida for "real" income. We down here will try to cheer the team on to a win and make a Manhattan trip a reality!

If this game makes it to me here in NYC, I might do something stupid and buy floor seats (if available).

I'm not in the Gotham Knights, but want to announce that the next viewing party is at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night. Be There!

Reactions: UCFEE
I'm not in the Gotham Knights, but want to announce that the next viewing party is at Madison Square Garden on Tuesday night. Be There!

48418162.jpg

Reactions: Central Floridave
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT