ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Only thing I pay for is HULU, and am considering dropping them. Running out of things to watch.

Anyone cancelling based on the new 30% price increase for worthless channels? I went ahead and paused my membership for a few months to think about it. I barely watch TV as it is. Price of cable now

Keeping it. Nothing was as good as PlayStation vue but it’s all still cheaper than paying hundreds of dollars for directv or other cable services.

Is it? $65 + internet is the same as spectrum. The point was a slimmer option with streaming.

Still a lot cheaper from where I was with directv. I watch the same channels for a fraction of the cost. It just sucks right now because there are no sports.

For me a might watch local news and maybe 3 other stations. Max 3 hours for the week. $65 makes no sense for me.

yeah, it wouldn’t make sense for you then. When sports are up and going, I watch baseball every night, a lot of college basketball, football, etc.

Now, I wish Hulu live would package with espn + and Disney +. Right now, there is only a plan with Hulu. If Disney does that, it could be a game changer.

My increase doesn't start until August. I switched from Hulu in January because of the price increase. YouTube at least let's me add 5 other people to my account

I still like YouTube. The increase blows horse meat. But at the same time I was paying 150+ with Spectrum so It is still cheaper

Reactions: firm_bizzle
They supposedly have internet + tv bundles now that make spectrum cheaper. The point of streaming was supposed to be a cost effective alternative and slimmer alternative for people like me that don't need 100 channels. Basically they turned into cable. Only benefit is not having that energy sucking box.

I’d have to look back into It. But I was paying 150-160 for Spectrum Cable + Internet. Don’t need a phone. Now I have to keep spectrum internet at 50$ and YTTV seems to be the cheapest. To be honest I might go back to Sling, but for 60$ YTTV isn’t bad because I split It with my GF and Brother because with all the accounts Its easy. Me and my GF each have one, my mom and my brother have one.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT