ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Under 60 it is probably understandable with the survival rates. Refusing the vaccine
Sounds like a lot of people are refusing it, not just healthcare workers. Cuomo is now fining hospitals 100,000 dollars for not distributing their allotment in the predetermined time frame. One hospital said they are having trouble finding people that want it, and with this fine they might stop distributing it altogether.

Our office has an opportunity to take it on Friday. I asked everyone and they all declined.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
What exactly do you think makes democracy is such a great thing?
The people coming together to chart our country's future.

What exactly do you think played out with our Presidential election last November? Was it just an exercise in widespread voter fraud?

The people coming together to chart our country's future.

What exactly do you think played out with our Presidential election last November? Was it just an exercise in widespread voter fraud?
The majority got us where we are. You like what you see?

The majority got us where we are. You like what you see?
The majority got us where we are. The President and a small mob of supporters gave us today's disgusting scene on Capital Hill. Did you like what you saw?

The majority got us where we are. The President and a small mob of supporters gave us today's disgusting scene on Capital Hill. Did you like what you saw?
Did you? Democracy got us here, did it not? This is what it looks like

I didn't say they were fighting for a good cause, but democracy gave them the ability to do so.
Democracy gives the people the right to protest -- even an unpopular position. "Fighting for a good cause" when it translates to overwhelming police in order to vandalize the Capital is nothing but an example of a bunch of criminals raising hell. By the way, one person died inside the Capital this afternoon.

Democracy gives the people the right to protest -- even an unpopular position. "Fighting for a good cause" when it translates to overwhelming police in order to vandalize the Capital is nothing but an example of a bunch of criminals raising hell. By the way, one person died inside the Capital this afternoon.
I wonder if the cop that shot her will be charged with murder. Didn't look like she posed much of a threat.

I wonder if the cop that shot her will be charged with murder. Didn't look like she posed much of a threat.
There was an angry mob attempting to breached a secured and barricaded area containing the congressional representatives. The doors were heavily barricaded and they busted out a window higher up. She was the first they attempted to lift through the window and she was shot out of the window. Not real bright.

There was an angry mob attempting to breached a secured and barricaded area containing the congressional representatives. The doors were heavily barricaded and they busted out a window higher up. She was the first they attempted to lift through the window and she was shot out of the window. Not real bright.
Lol, this is awesome. Its almost like when people do stupid things that they arent supposed to do, cops might end up shooting them.

Lol, this is awesome. Its almost like when people do stupid things that they arent supposed to do, cops might end up shooting them.
Yep, a white women breaking into the Capital building and a Black man working on his SUV inside his garage in the middle of the night

Most definitely if it involves security of members of congress and the VP. As it should.

Most definitely if it involves security of members of congress and the VP. As it should.
So their lives are more important than the random guy that fell asleep at the wheel in a Wendy's drive-thru? Or is it the other way around? I get so confused about which dead people I should care about and those that had it coming.

So their lives are more important than the random guy that fell asleep at the wheel in a Wendy's drive-thru? Or is it the other way around? I get so confused about which dead people I should care about and those that had it coming.
I don’t care whose lives you personally deem more important, but from a national security standpoint the determination has been made that the lives of members of congress and the VP are important enough to be protected with deadly force.

I don’t care whose lives you personally deem more important, but from a national security standpoint the determination has been made that the lives of members of congress and the VP are important enough to be protected with deadly force.
Shouldn't all lives be considered worthy of protecting with deadly force?

#letsomebodyelsedecidewhatlivesmatter
I think you are arguing with yourself. I haven’t seen a single person anywhere state that a Black Lives Matter activist storming the federal building and breaching the last barrier between them and the VP and congressional members wouldn’t and shouldn’t be also met with deadly force by secret service. So sounds like we are on the same page.

Our office has an opportunity to take it on Friday. I asked everyone and they all declined.
I have assumed the vaccine is safe and effective, so I would like to know if I am missing something.

What is your place of business? Is it in the medical field?

Why are they refusing?

Thanks in advance for answering, maybe it will change my mind.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT