ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

That's an error rate of 0.1% at Trump's expense. That's not uncommon in any voting district. Sad, but true. I don't see the need for anyone to resign.

Just like with the 2000 election, the margin of error was greater than the margin of victory in Florida, as one Supreme Court Justice put it best, statistically.

Now get closer to 1%, documented, and I'm interested, because it likely means it was closer to 5%, in reality. That's New Jersey, year-in, year out.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Tucker is going to gaslight his audience into rage till 2022

The numbers in the AJC piece do not match the numbers that VoterGA is claiming. I also don't see a lot of quoting of VoterGA people, just a lot of quotes from people that performed a previous service to the County. So I don't know how accurate this AJC attempt to discount the VoterGA findings will end up being.

those slow counts were bc of VBM counting rules in their States . again all this gaslighting will get someone else hurt but they will continue to drag this out ending with the same result.

I'm trying to make sense of this. It sounds like they only had access to some batches of ballots but not all, is that correct? And one source says the number of switched ballots was 3,400 but another says 200.

Just think we are only catching the obvious fraud here. We need major reform...and democrats against voter ID makes it seem like they are for shady voting. How could you be against proving your a legit voter?
Flip the question: why does everything they propose make it easier to cheat?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT