ADVERTISEMENT

Nm

Don't they know our fearless regime has this covered?
Not even because of an interest rate hike. It's because the FED said they are gonna stop pumping money into the stock market, which should tell us everything we need to know about why it's so high to begin with.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
Poor people/handyman problems. Get a job you losers and stop living off the government

Said by Mickey that is a janitor for advent health. Classic Mickey

Looks like the hours of an unemployed handyman 👨‍🔧😂😂😂😂

1. Biden said he would fix covid

Typical chud response. Nobody is taking horse paste like you hear from CNN.
  2. K

Stock market is doing great today

Said by Mickey that is a janitor for advent health. Classic Mickey
  3. K

Ghislaine Maxwell trial

Went to prison
  4. K

🪛 screwed
  5. K

Don't they know our fearless regime has this covered?
  6. K

Rittenhouse trial is over before it begins

Add in looting and you have the lefty trifecta.
  7. K

Lol...they were so afraid of Kyle they had to stop looting and rioting to attack the hero.
  8. K

Turkey prices are so high it warrants an investigation

Biden doesn't remember any inflation. 🙃
  9. K

Media narrative difference

Poor people/handyman problems. Get a job you losers and stop living off the government
Yes dumbass, it's poor people that worry about the stock market.

Do you even think about what you are posting?

The numbers making sense or not, the lack of job creation is serious because this signals that the small businesses that staff up for the Christmas season that makes their years are not staffing up.

Should have listened to Keynes and gone with the original Bretton Woods model. It was the only backstop that would have avoided this scenario.

I feel bad for people who are sitting the "Biden economy" out because their media tells them its all doom and gloom.

Crazyhole is probably sitting in gold and commodities because he has been convinced it's all crashing down for almost a full year.

I feel bad for people who are sitting the "Biden economy" out because their media tells them its all doom and gloom.

Crazyhole is probably sitting in gold and commodities because he has been convinced it's all crashing down for almost a full year.
I've never bought gold. Do you think holding pre-marketed commodities is a bad thing right now?

Muh gold

E69-FDE8-D-9705-47-D0-A182-9-E2-E4-AECFF1-A.jpg

E8-DC7276-F383-4-A1-A-B686-E2-C9584139-B0.jpg

Gotta put things in perspective. Same goes with crypto.
What I gave you was the one year perspective. Hopefully you weren’t sitting on commodities that whole time. I have divested a bit from raw equities. The I bond rate looks nice for 6 months.

Who was the idiot on here going around touting GOLD!!!! for years and swearing by it? Ultimately, he was made to look like an absolute fool. The name escapes me...

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
Who was the idiot on here going around touting GOLD!!!! for years and swearing by it? Ultimately, he was made to look like an absolute fool. The name escapes me...
Gold bugs are trapped in a 1960s mentality, but they are vanishing in pretty large numbers. Unfortunately they've been replaced with crypto nuts and the decadent attitude of the late 1920s.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT