ADVERTISEMENT

No Energy

HartfordWhalersFan

Four-Star Recruit
Sep 21, 2019
Gus and the coaching staff have lost this team. I listen to the majority of UCF's football games on the radio. Marc Daniels play-by-play is flat. I know Marc Daniels is on UCF's payroll but I would like to hear him and Gary Parrish bash Gus Malzahn just once. Nobody, affiliated with this program, has the courage to criticize this team and coaching staff.

I have to pay tribute to Kevin Dineen, Ron Francis, Mike Liut and other Whaler players in history. I miss the NHL of the 1980's. There was a toughness to the NHL back in the day. A toughness our current football team lacks.

I have to pay tribute to Kevin Dineen, Ron Francis, Mike Liut and other Whaler players in history. I miss the NHL of the 1980's. There was a toughness to the NHL back in the day. A toughness our current football team lacks.

"Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."

"Breakfast, shmreakfast. Look at the score, for Christ's sake. It's only the second period and I'm up 12 to 2. Breakfasts come and go, Rene, but Hartford, "the Whale," they only beat Vancouver once, maybe twice in a lifetime."
I'm familiar with some Vancouver Canucks history too. Tony Tanti and Trevor Linden were very underrated and under appreciated players for the Canucks. Both guys could play the game and true hockey fans can appreciate talent.

I'm familiar with some Vancouver Canucks history too. Tony Tanti and Trevor Linden were very underrated and under appreciated players for the Canucks. Both guys could play the game and true hockey fans can appreciate talent.
It's one of the opening lines from Mall Rats. One of my favorite kevin smith movies of all time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT