ADVERTISEMENT

Non-political thread topic Day 2: Weird Shit People Put on Pizza

fried-chicken

Diamond Knight
Jan 27, 2011
In an effort to clean up this forum I will be posting a non-political thread each day for two weeks. These threads will be a place where we can have thoughtful discussions and opine on the mysteries of life, love, and what it means to be human. The topic of the day is: the dumbest shit you've ever seen offered on a pizza.

I'm cool with most toppings but there's a new place that has corn as a topping on a specialty pizza.

Buffalo, BBQ, Taco Pizza are all fine but no corn.

Sorry @Crazyhole and @DaShuckster keep your ****ing corn off my pizza.

I would like to try pickles on pizza as seen below.

1519942541-pickle-pizza-vertical.jpg

Cheeseburger pizza is the shiznizzle. Pickles, bacon, mustard, basically all of the wholesomeness of a bacon cheeseburger placed on top of the sin that is pizza.

For chain restaurant pizza I love the papa John's buffalo chicken. On New York style the fewer toppings the better. Just my thoughts

I didn't have any but a few years ago I saw a squid ink pizza in Madrid that looked like this:

Reactions: UCFWayne
I had a couple of slices of chicken bacon ranch pizza during a layover at Midway one time and it was phenomenal. I'm not a fan of ranch either, but they added something to it to make it just like right amount of rich without tasting like salad dressing.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Chicago style is clearly superior, but NYC isn't bad either.

I do agree with corn on pizza, just plain stupid.

Reactions: KingDavid
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT