ADVERTISEMENT

North korea is up to their shenanigans again

Its worth pointing out that the only person in this thread that has brought up Obama is shukster. Any other reference to him was in response to his posts.

100% of shucksters post are just anti-Trump no matter what he does that is a positive. Therefore..., all credibility is lost. It’s just a relentless bashing of our President

Ninja and Knightclasses are the same way, just less intelligent and immature.

What is going to happen to all of these posters after Trump wins? I honestly don’t think that they can handle another 4 years

100% of shucksters post are just anti-Trump no matter what he does that is a positive. Therefore..., all credibility is lost.
LOL Yeah, I have failed to post anything positive about Trump's handling of Kim Yung un. How crazy of me, right? :)

Maybe you could enlighten us all about all the positives of his North Korea 'diplomacy.'

LOL Yeah, I have failed to post anything positive about Trump's handling of Kim Yung un. How crazy of me, right? :)

Maybe you could enlighten us all about all the positives of his North Korea 'diplomacy.'
First, you can enlighten us all about anything that Trump has done positive while in office.

Right guys? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Reactions: UCFWayne
Has anyone posted the BRAVO MR PRESIDENT!!!! WELL DONE SIR!!!! copypasta yet?

Well I would say 3 years of almost no firing missiles or doing bomb test, is a positive. We rarely had 3 weeks of quiet under Obama.

Well I would say 3 years of almost no firing missiles or doing bomb test, is a positive. We rarely had 3 weeks of quiet under Obama.
Ha! You might want to recheck your 'facts.' That Fox News 'alternate fact' has been roundly debunked by all the nonpartisan fact checkers.

If you look at the timeline, there was a noticable uptick in missile testing once Trump came to office.

Shookster never disliked a stance that put our troops in harms' way so long as it is viewed as a ding on Trump, so surely he wants to declare Trump a failure in NK and commit our troops into a massive, bloody war so he can declare this a total Trump failure.

This is how Shookster views the entire world.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Shookster never disliked a stance that put our troops in harms' way so long as it is viewed as a ding on Trump, so surely he wants to declare Trump a failure in NK and commit our troops into a massive, bloody war so he can declare this a total Trump failure.

This is how Shookster views the entire world.
Typical troll bullsh*t.

Once I've owned you (yet again) on some subject, you respond with your little toadie troll routine. Yeah, I've always wanted to put our American troops in harms' way. :rolleyes: What an idiot comment!

Listen, if you can't engage in a real discussion like a real man, how about STFU instead of acting like an upset little Second grader?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT