ADVERTISEMENT

NSIAP:What Happens to #MeToo When a Lesbian Feminist Is the Accused?

UCFhonors

Todd's Tiki Bar
Feb 20, 2010
Oh the plot thickens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/13/nyregion/sexual-harassment-nyu-female-professor.html

The case seems like a familiar story turned on its head: Avital Ronell, a world-renowned female professor of German and Comparative Literature at New York University, was found responsible for sexually harassing a male former graduate student, Nimrod Reitman.

An 11-month Title IX investigation found Professor Ronell, described by a colleague as “one of the very few philosopher-stars of this world,” responsible for sexual harassment, both physical and verbal, to the extent that her behavior was “sufficiently pervasive to alter the terms and conditions of Mr. Reitman’s learning environment.” The university has suspended Professor Ronell for the coming academic year.

Reactions: LO6IC
The few people commenting that Title is only applicable to non-males (and, in some cases, non-whites), greatly disturbs me.

I understand we always want to enact legislation to ensure 'civil rights' to protect women and minorities, as that's the overwhelming, supermajority of cases. But the whole purpose of 'civil rights' is equality, not 'going the other way.'

The professor got a whole 1 year suspension. As far as the 'why now?' ... well, not only has #metoo just started, but the gay gentleman involved is no longer 'at the mercy' of the lesbian lady professor.

I think it's good practice to observe the enemies, and their hiccups. Eventually observed enough we can develop a counter matched to their weaknesses. Their weaknesses have proven to be obliterating their dogmas, and exposing illogical withstanding on certain positions that would appear to be altruistic.

Basically, employ their own tactics of whataboutism. To quoque logical fallacy has been a very powerful weapon for libtards, namely against Christian conservatives.

I think it's good practice to observe the enemies, and their hiccups. Eventually observed enough we can develop a counter matched to their weaknesses. Their weaknesses have proven to be obliterating their dogmas, and exposing illogical withstanding on certain positions that would appear to be altruistic.

Basically, employ their own tactics of whataboutism. To quoque logical fallacy has been a very powerful weapon for libtards, namely against Christian conservatives.

People aren't enemies. That type of thinking leads to war and genocide.

Thoughts and ideas are the enemies. Fight the pervasive destructive ideas - not the people or political parties who represent the idea.

Personally, I think Egalitarianism can be used as the most pervasive and destructive idea known to mankind.

Reactions: NinjaKnight

Thoughts and ideas are the enemies. Fight the pervasive destructive ideas - not the people or political parties who represent the idea.

Personally, I think Egalitarianism can be used as the most pervasive and destructive idea known to mankind.

Great post!

Reactions: UCFhonors

You're debating with someone's troll account.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT