ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times hires an overt, unquestionable racist - and stands by her

Liberal rag NY Times lol
Hey Fried Cuckin ... see if you can stop laughing for a minute and answer a few questions:
1) do you find what this bitch tweeted about white folk to be racist?
2) can any statement against a white person be racist?
3) can any non-ehite person be racist if the alleged racist conduct is against a white person?

Remember, you can only claim "imitation" and "return bigotry" if you're a Progressive.

If you're a Conservative, you will have your career destroyed.

I cannot believe that's what they are literally saying, but they are.

"When they go low, we go lower ... because we can get away with it, they cannot."

At this point, I'm like: she hates white people for the same reason USF hates UCF.

Didn't some black dude just walk around New York with a shirt that said "caucasians" instead of "redskins" trying to get people angry?

I guess these people are around so many self-hating white people, or racist minorities, that they think their insults hurt. I'mma just sip my beer and watch reruns of Wings or some other white people show.

Didn't some black dude just walk around New York with a shirt that said "caucasians" instead of "redskins" trying to get people angry?
Now that's actually damn funny. I'd laugh at that.

The "Washington Caucasians" are our national team ... Congress. ;)

Reactions: Knight_Light
Now that's actually damn funny. I'd laugh at that.

The "Washington Caucasians" are our national team ... Congress. ;)
Washington Whities?
Boss men?
Honkies?
Crackers?

I guess there could be others but I don’t know that I’d get offended by any team going by those names.

Hey Fried Cuckin ... see if you can stop laughing for a minute and answer a few questions:
1) do you find what this bitch tweeted about white folk to be racist?
2) can any statement against a white person be racist?
3) can any non-ehite person be racist if the alleged racist conduct is against a white person?

1. No
2. Yes
3. Yes

Remember, FC is the person who defended a white male make using the N word on his television show,
all because that white make is a liberal and it was “humor”

He has a very warped view on racism

Reactions: UCFWayne
Remember, FC is the person who defended a white male make using the N word on his television show,
all because that white make is a liberal and it was “humor”

He has a very warped view on racism
My view is easy to understand. Words alone aren't nearly as important as the intent behind them.

Reactions: bluechip12
Pretty disgusting how white people are treated these days. No wonder they waited for over 300 years for the civil rights act and they still got it wrong.

Reactions: knightbeer
My view is easy to understand. Words alone aren't nearly as important as the intent behind them.
Of course ... only liberals are smart enough to define intent. What Fried Cuckin really means is if a SJW says something racist then that SJW did not "intend" for it to be racist. But if a conservative says the exact same thing in the same context, then the conservative is racist. It is amazing how liberals (and only liberals) are able to see deep into the very soul of a person to discern intent.

Last edited:
Of course ... only liberals are smart enough to define intent. What Fried Cuckin really means is if a SJW says something racist then that SJW did not "intend" for it to be racist. But if a conservative says the exact same thing in the same context, then the conservative is racist. It is amazing how liberals (and only liberals) are able to see deep into the very soul of a person to discern intent.
Conservatives have decades of on the record racism dating back to and including slavery. When a conservative says something racist they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Conservatives have decades of on the record racism dating back to and including slavery. When a conservative says something racist they don't get the benefit of the doubt.

Says the guy who defends white guys using the N word.

All this talk of racism and yet the biggest racist I see here is you

Says the guy who defends white guys using the N word.

All this talk of racism and yet the biggest racist I see here is you
Only people who got mad about that were white people who are mad they get in trouble for saying the N word. Black people didn't care and don't care because they, for the most part, agree that there wasn't hate behind it.

Hmmmm ... which party was the party in favor of slavery --- democrats. Which party freed the slaves --- republicans. Your stupidity defies belief. Again, please kindly die in a fire. Can you discern my intent, genius?

Only people who got mad about that were white people who are mad they get in trouble for saying the N word. Black people didn't care and don't care because they, for the most part, agree that there wasn't hate behind it.

Oh- so you’re now the authority of what black people think? As an entitled white liberal?

RICH!

Hmmmm ... which party was the party in favor of slavery --- democrats. Which party freed the slaves --- republicans. Your stupidity defies belief. Again, please kindly die in a fire. Can you discern my intent, genius?
I said conservatives not democrats

Democrats like fried cuckin and the sjw libtards nowadays are keeping white people enslaved. We are the slaves of the crime committers and the welfare leechers.

Oh- so you’re now the authority of what black people think? As an entitled white liberal?

RICH!
white libtard sjw blm's like cuckin are showing their true colors. Not respectful debate, but hoopin and hollerin bout dem mean ole wite debils! Keep it up! You're bringing the fence sitters over to us.

I'm racist towards everyone. Lol.

You apologize for the woman who is racist towards white people. You apologize for the white guy who insults black people by hurling around the N word.

All that's left is for you to apologize for someone using Asian slurs and we're there with you.

You apologize for the woman who is racist towards white people. You apologize for the white guy who insults black people by hurling around the N word.

All that's left is for you to apologize for someone using Asian slurs and we're there with you.
You apologize for a president who is a loudmouth race-baiting narcissist. His race baiting is what causes all this.

You apologize for a president who is a loudmouth race-baiting narcissist. His race baiting is what causes all this.

[roll]

So Trump caused Bill Maher to drop the N word? Did Trump go backstage and write that script for him in secrecy?

Trump caused this woman to repeatedly, over and over again, hurl racist insults against white people?

Friggin hilarious man. Is there anything you won't blame Trump for? It'd be easier if you just admitted that you're an apologist for racists, and a racist yourself for doing it.

Her comments are definitely borderline racist, but I don’t really give a shit. I mostly just want people to be consistent with their “outrage”.

Reactions: The Branch
[roll]

So Trump caused Bill Maher to drop the N word? Did Trump go backstage and write that script for him in secrecy?

Trump caused this woman to repeatedly, over and over again, hurl racist insults against white people?

Friggin hilarious man. Is there anything you won't blame Trump for? It'd be easier if you just admitted that you're an apologist for racists, and a racist yourself for doing it.
You disagree with my assessments of Trump as a loudmouth, narcissistic, race baiting buffoon?

You disagree with my assessments of Trump as a loudmouth, narcissistic, race baiting buffoon?

I'll give you the first 2 adjectives. The 3rd is nothing more than a talking point from your daily readings of Salon or HuffPo.

But let's be clear- you're asking me this purely as a way to redirect away from the fact that you're apologizing for people who aren't "race baiting", but are ACTUAL racists who used disgusting racist language.

Hmmmm ... which party was the party in favor of slavery --- democrats. Which party freed the slaves --- republicans.
this guy is a moron and doesnt even know basic us history. he would probably be shocked to know that white men voted to allow women to vote....

I'll give you the first 2 adjectives. The 3rd is nothing more than a talking point from your daily readings of Salon or HuffPo.

But let's be clear- you're asking me this purely as a way to redirect away from the fact that you're apologizing for people who aren't "race baiting", but are ACTUAL racists who used disgusting racist language.

So strange that you don't agree with all of those adjectives.

No, the people drawn to a loudmouth, narcissistic, race baiting buffoon beat Marco Rubio.

So strange that you don't agree with all of those adjectives.

lol. Again- says the guy who went from "Abolish ICE is extremist" to "ABOLISH ICE!" in 1 month.

It's pretty well established that I was a Never Trumper in 2016 and that I'm off that bandwagon. I've stated this myself roughly 2,000 times. Yet you keep thinking you're being fresh by rehashing old quotes.

All to deflect away from your apology tour of liberal racists.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT