ADVERTISEMENT

NY Times hires an overt, unquestionable racist - and stands by her

lol. Again- says the guy who went from "Abolish ICE is extremist" to "ABOLISH ICE!" in 1 month.

It's pretty well established that I was a Never Trumper in 2016 and that I'm off that bandwagon. I've stated this myself roughly 2,000 times. Yet you keep thinking you're being fresh by rehashing old quotes.

All to deflect away from your apology tour of liberal racists.
Would you say never expires after about 1 year then?

More tweets from this woman reveal that she's a really great person. The NY Times must be so proud to have her.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-03-at-10.52.37-AM-620x392.png

Screen-Shot-2018-08-03-at-11.14.51-AM-620x773.png

Reactions: UCFWayne
But what is the liklihood that Trump gets 29% of the black vote in 2020?

Slim to none. But, if he went from 8% to say, 13% it could potentially be huge electorally. He improved upon Romney's numbers by 4% so it's possible.

But what is the liklihood that Trump gets 29% of the black vote in 2020?
It's extremely difficult for any Republican post-Reagan to break 10%. So it's not about Trump, but party.

Although it was interesting to see a 'bump' Trump actually got from Hispanics and Latinos. The US media doesn't like to cover that reality.

I.e., the US media is only covering a subset, on-purpose.

Let's just get one thing straight ... Trump was the eventual 'backlash' to the total double-standard applied to one party versus another.

I'm still waiting to see Trump make good on some promises that we Libertarians have wanted to see.

This can start with a federal move to commute sentences on drug possession, including wiping them out from criminal records. Too many African-Americans have been held back because of those, really petty stuff. The power is in the federal hands if it is a civil rights issue, and there is a very strong case that could be made.

I'm not so sure the First Step Act is a move for the better. In fact, it seems to be a pro-tech contractor funding bill, to me, with serious civil liberties issues.

Although there's a good argument to be made that getting people out of prison environments would go a long way. I just don't like some of the ideas in it.

In an attempt to get this thread back on track: what a double-fvcking standard. I think everyone should suffer the consequences of their transgressions. It doesn't matter if you're a Major League Baseball player with tweets dug up from some years ago that paint you as a racist buffoon or if you're this lady with tweets dug up from some time ago that paint you as a racist buffoon. The same standard should apply to both. I don't care if her response to the NYT is that she was defending herself from online bullying. Her defense of that bullying only proves one thing: she has some very serious anger management issues and should, thus, be deemed unfit for the role for which she was hired.

In an attempt to get this thread back on track: what a double-fvcking standard. I think everyone should suffer the consequences of their transgressions. It doesn't matter if you're a Major League Baseball player with tweets dug up from some years ago that paint you as a racist buffoon or if you're this lady with tweets dug up from some time ago that paint you as a racist buffoon. The same standard should apply to both. I don't care if her response to the NYT is that she was defending herself from online bullying. Her defense of that bullying only proves one thing: she has some very serious anger management issues and should, thus, be deemed unfit for the role for which she was hired.

Bingo.

The NY Times is a total joke.

Hopefully Tucker Carlson will do a segment on this. We should all email his show about it. That yellow piece of garbage is real brave on Twitter. Try saying some of that vile racism to a normal non-brainwashed strong white female's face. Try being cruel to their old white fathers. Go ahead you despicable coward and see what happens to you.

This is coming from someone whose people are allowed in this country almost just by asking even though we've been protecting them from their own people to the north every day for over half a century. I guess that's not good enough. Like so many other little parasites, they want what we built. They certainly do make themselves at home here...they're so comfortable, they can even denigrate their great benefactor as they please. We never needed or wanted even one of them here. I hope the Japanese eventually eat them all up. No one would miss them. What little land they have should go to the service of a superior culture anyway (i.e., anyone else).

I love when MSM journalists openly hate white people because their unmasked feelings help open eyes many brainwashed, liberal-leftist whites.
beerchug.gif
cool.gif

Asians are so jealous of the white race because we are everything they wanna be but never can be.

She is showing the true jealous face of the yellow race, the nastiest most savage heartless parasites.

Asians are so jealous of the white race because we are everything they wanna be but never can be.

She is showing the true jealous face of the yellow race, the nastiest most savage heartless parasites.

When are the mods around here @Brandon @brahmanknight going to grow some balls and ban this racist piece of shit? It's stunning how this stuff continues to pass like it's no big deal. Why don't you y'all do a little post history of this little Klan asshole and then put the ban hammer down. Seriously, enough is enough.

When are the mods around here @Brandon @brahmanknight going to grow some balls and ban this racist piece of shit? It's stunning how this stuff continues to pass like it's no big deal. Why don't you y'all do a little post history of this little Klan asshole and then put the ban hammer down. Seriously, enough is enough.

They don't care about death threats, why would they care about racism?

#RepublicanPrivilege

I’d also like to see an IP address check done. I guarentee you this is someone else currently on this board or someone who was on here in the past.

My opinion of this scumbag is no different than the conservatives on this board. FC should be banned for being anti-white racist.

No one is going to bad Redice because all you imagined oppression red hats would start calling for people to be banned all the time.

redice is more likely to be 85's account that posts what he actually believes. We all know 85 is a whiny little bitch that starts daily threads about how mean democrats are, he probably logs in with his alter ego and posts how he truly feels.

Reactions: bluechip12
Trying to find the citation but Tucker Carlson reported that an MSNBC pundit cautioned/warned America that unless we grant asylum to those wanting into the US, many individuals will "seek revenge" in the future - once they are inevitably granted citizenship.

Like that's going to win people over to opening the borders. Let us in or (and then) we will kill you (once we get the chance)!

Truth is, virtually all non-Whites act vindictively against the dwindling (by design) White majority every chance they get. As Dr. Kevin MacDonald noted several years ago, even though Asian-Americans (the oriental variety) now have a higher per capita income than any racial group in the US, they still vote over 80% Democrat.

Where many Blacks are not shy about being openly hostile against White America, the other non-Whites are just as prejudiced towards us, just in a more passive-aggressive way. That's the thanks we get, no good deed goes unpunished, they bite the hand that feeds - pick your platitude. All are perfectly apt analogies of the situation now and what it portends for the future.

. As Dr. Kevin MacDonald noted several years ago, even though Asian-Americans (the oriental variety) now have a higher per capita income than any racial group in the US, they still vote over 80% Democrat.

In fairness, that could be because they tend to have high IQ’s.

It's extremely difficult for any Republican post-Reagan to break 10%. So it's not about Trump, but party.

Although it was interesting to see a 'bump' Trump actually got from Hispanics and Latinos. The US media doesn't like to cover that reality.

I.e., the US media is only covering a subset, on-purpose.

Let's just get one thing straight ... Trump was the eventual 'backlash' to the total double-standard applied to one party versus another.

I'm not surprised at all that Trump is doing better with either group. Employment for both is at an all time high, and many hispanics know the problems in Mexico and dont want those problems coming here.

Reactions: UCFBS and UCFWayne
What a time to be alive, bluechip sounds like the sane one and ucfknight85 sounds like a deranged piece of human trash. Talk about a role reversal. What a difference 3 years makes.

I'm not surprised at all that Trump is doing better with either group. Employment for both is at an all time high, and many hispanics know the problems in Mexico and dont want those problems coming here.
It's interesting to see the views of people who came in legally, especially if they came through a "work visa" program, or other big business "indentured servitude" program. They see the Democratic party is just as wrong as the Republican party on that front, and in many cases worse, because they know fair pay as citizens would be paid, not welfare, is the solution.

The US used to be about "immigration." It is no longer. The left is offering no solutions on that front, only more problems.

Remember, lefties subscribe to identity politics. It is their religion. Every group of people is homogenous to them and must adhere to norms that they think are specific to that group of people.

So naturally lefties think that every Mexican American holds the viewpoint that unchecked, mass illegal immigration is a good thing. And should be protected.

Reactions: UCFWayne and UCFBS
Remember, lefties subscribe to identity politics. It is their religion. Every group of people is homogenous to them and must adhere to norms that they think are specific to that group of people.
So naturally lefties think that every Mexican American holds the viewpoint that unchecked, mass illegal immigration is a good thing. And should be protected.
For me, it's the organized crime. If Trump is doing one thing right, he's continually beating that drum. Sooner or later, a mainstream journalist is going to run with it, and not just NPR/PBS or Fox News.

The mother of the kid on the Time magazine cover is the epitomy of the problem. She at least had $6,000 to fund organized crime, and the kid was hers (and never separated). Those who don't have money end up running drugs, guns and/or kids across-the-border.

The photographer had no ill feelings about the utter misappropriation either, and even toted the left-wing's line, "The child still represents the problem with immigration." I don't think he realizes that it's backfiring among the logical and objective.

Organized crime in the US is a far, far bigger business than civilian gun sales, by an order of magnitude, and move far more guns as a result. Oh, people will go out there and quote otherwise, but they are quoting federal, state and local military and law enforcement sales, which are the supermajority.

Until Americans look at the real problems, we are doomed to continue being like the Philippines. And as more and more states come for guns, their rates just continue to go up. That's why the Gifford Center is so easily rebuked, as the most stringent gun states are the ones with the most crime, and states like Florida and Texas are not, per-capita.

Last edited:
Their needs to be penalties for white people being attacked by non-whites like this yellow maoist. Dont forget BLM committing crimes against whites on a daily basis.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT