ADVERTISEMENT

NYC man, 80, dragged along sidewalk during robbery, video shows

What’s your point?
I’ll let this Tweet that was posted answer your question

No judge will dare to pass any sentencing, judgment or punishment. That will be RACIST and BLM!!! And the city will burn to the ground, again!. At most, he will be giving counselling (pls don't do it again), lots of hugs and a large sum of cash. Enjoy Dem policies. LOL!!!

What’s your point?
It wouldn’t hurt if black leaders in communities work on stopping what they call “their people” from committing so much damn crime and stop blaming the police for everything

Reactions: Crazyhole
Do I really need to type Sarcasm: before every post. Imagine thinking my diet consists of enough soy for me to call someone with a gun Rambo

It wouldn’t hurt if black leaders in communities work on stopping what they call “their people” from committing so much damn crime and stop blaming the police for everything
Okay, don't go there. Seriously. I know it seems like you 'have to say it,' but in reality ... there is a systemmatic issue of opportunity and civil liberties at work too.

Okay, don't go there. Seriously. I know it seems like you 'have to say it,' but in reality ... there is a systemmatic issue of opportunity and civil liberties at work too.
Dude. You need to start living in reality. As long as there are crimes committed and people who enforce the laws in a civilized society, there will always be an unfortunate encounter or more regardless of race. Unfortunately, it ended up with 2 deaths and probably more to come, but it’s not quite as one sided as the cops seeking out and killing unarmed innocent black men. The statistics show that such “incidents” are on the decline.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT