ADVERTISEMENT

Oakland Mayor thinks blacks are too stupid to know better

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
https://reason.com/2020/06/19/oakla...s-to-investigate-them-as-a-hate-crime-anyway/

Cliffs notes: black guy and his friends put ropes in trees as exercise equipment. Mayor says they are nooses intended to intimidate black people. Black guy that hung the ropes may be guilty of a hate crime against blacks and charged.

Why is it that white liberals think that black people are too stupid to know that they should be offended by something?

https://reason.com/2020/06/19/oakla...s-to-investigate-them-as-a-hate-crime-anyway/

Cliffs notes: black guy and his friends put ropes in trees as exercise equipment. Mayor says they are nooses intended to intimidate black people. Black guy that hung the ropes may be guilty of a hate crime against blacks and charged.

Why is it that white liberals think that black people are too stupid to know that they should be offended by something?
Malcolm X once said “the biggest enemy of the black man is the white liberal, for they pretend to have your best interests in mind but will stab you in the back at every turn”.

look at any democrat run city and tell me how he wasnt right

Malcolm X once said “the biggest enemy of the black man is the white liberal, for they pretend to have your best interests in mind but will stab you in the back at every turn”.

He'd be a big fan of Candace Owens today. I'll see if I can find the video, but she laid out that same point pretty emotionally to a crowd of black people that were booing her at the idea of anything different than what democrats have given them is better than what they are rioting over today.

Edit:

He'd be a big fan of Candace Owens today. I'll see if I can find the video, but she laid out that same point pretty emotionally to a crowd of black people that were booing her at the idea of anything different than what democrats have given them is better than what they are rioting over today.

Edit:

I watched that video this afternoon. When they actually let her speak without interrupting her they agreed with a lot of what she said, especially the family stuff.

The lunatic white Mayor of Oakland just said that “intent does not matter” and she intends to pursue the mere presence of ropes in a tree as a hate crime.

Ropes - errr bungees - put there by a black man and fitness enthusiast for the usage of everyone.

A white Woke Mayor is going to charge a black man of a hate crime for rigging a tree with bungees and ropes to workout because it’s racist

There is no greater example story of 2020 than this

Reactions: Crazyhole

Exactly. Southern white conservatives have always been the friend of the black man.*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT