ADVERTISEMENT

Obama gives 500 million dollar loan to solar panel company

Crazyhole

Todd's Tiki Bar
Jun 4, 2004
And Biden clearly learned the lesson of Solyndra.

This one is actually worse though. The company has over 5 billion in equity and the loan is to build a plant in India.
1. Why do they need a government loan?

2. What happened to not outsourcing jobs? Can't out of work coal miners build solar panels?

Reactions: beelit47
You don't care why we are giving a 500 million dollar loan to a company with a balance sheet of over 5 billion in equity so they can build a manufacturing plant in India?
"We should only lend to companies that don't have a strong balance sheet"

- verified moron, 2022

Crazyhole was banned for being a racist and homophobic asshole. You are quoting a hillbilly ghost.
Did Crazyhole actually get banned? I was wondering why there were so few new topics when I checked the board the last few days.

I assumed he left on his own. It’s hard to imagine anyone being banned given what I’ve seen posted here.

Reactions: UCFBS
I assumed he left on his own. It’s hard to imagine anyone being banned given what I’ve seen posted here.
Yeah. I mean, he's said nothing that others haven't in jest far more. But all it takes is one report.

That means he’s been banned.
Sad. I mean, using the same stick ... UCF Mikes has been pushing homophobic garbage almost daily.

I'm now curious if he was indeed banned for similarly.

Yeah. I mean, he's said nothing that others haven't in jest far more. But all it takes is one report.

Sad. I mean, using the same stick ... UCF Mikes has been pushing homophobic garbage almost daily.

STFU, idiot, and find me one poster who has posted anywhere near the following. You seriously are one of the most clueless individuals alive:

Fag that loves black cock^^^^

I hope that someday Mike has a wife and child, and they both die in a fire.

From covid. The vaccines clearly suck black cock, just like Mike

Should stop sucking black cock^^^^^

Not surprising that you want to keep sharing a post about you sucking black cock. At least you aren't ashamed of it

Mike sucks black cock.

Fag^^^^^^

Aren't domestic policies that promote foreign energy consumption, dependency and profits great? Especially when they destroy the environment worse than domestic shale, plus give us no CO2-reducing, natural gas... and were still going to consume them all any way?

That means he’s been banned.
I took his absence as a good thing not only for the board but also for him and his state of mind.

A long time ago in a sports board far far away, he was a decent poster with a fun sense of humor. He's always been a conservative (No biggie, I used to be one too), but fair-minded and a good guy even when we disagreed -- which was most of the time (except for football). We'd posted together on the same forums for over ten years before we came over here in 2017.

I know he's gone through some tough times in his personal life but his board transformation to the poster you saw here before his apparent banning made me sick to my stomach. Before his departure, I'd decided to avoid any further interactions with him here. I sincerely hope he gets his act back together.

I took his absence as a good thing not only for the board but also for him and his state of mind.

A long time ago in a sports board far far away, he was a decent poster with a fun sense of humor. He's always been a conservative (No biggie, I used to be one too), but fair-minded and a good guy even when we disagreed -- which was most of the time (except for football). We'd posted together on the same forums for over ten years before we came over here in 2017.

I know he's gone through some tough times in his personal life but his board transformation to the poster you saw here before his apparent banning made me sick to my stomach. Before his departure, I'd decided to avoid any further interactions with him here. I sincerely hope he gets his act back together.
100% agree. He lost it and was making this board his own social media page and his own personal playground. It’s the best thing that ever happened to him. He wasn’t the same guy as 2017. He basically played “test the WC and see if they will ban me.”

He’s now lost amongst the masses on the Open Scrolls and is hardly noticed or responded to. He needed to get a life. Who knows if he ever will. He’s stuck in a funk

I have nothing against gay or lesbian people. Once again, you are wrong

Only Parade Floats who work in IT and indirectly murder innocent people with misinformation

Not sticking up for the guy at all. With that said we have the freedom to ignore people too. I have a different take than most on banning people for what they say. I am against it because freedom and liberty don't mean we all live in a sanitized world where the only things we see and read agree with our sensibilities. It's easy to protect that stuff..it's hard to defend things which are offensive and vile. I tend to think allowing that stuff is one of the ways we can avoid toxic people.

Knowing who the haters truly are, where their hearts and minds are in an open and free society helps everyone make the best decisions for their own lives on where they stand on what ever they find offensive. Banning people does get the annoying roommate out of the apartment and you live better but unlike a bad roommate , you have the freedom to skip stuff, put people on ignore and just move on.

Not sticking up for the guy at all. With that said we have the freedom to ignore people too. I have a different take than most on banning people for what they say. I am against it because freedom and liberty don't mean we all live in a sanitized world where the only things we see and read agree with our sensibilities. It's easy to protect that stuff..it's hard to defend things which are offensive and vile. I tend to think allowing that stuff is one of the ways we can avoid toxic people.

Knowing who the haters truly are, where their hearts and minds are in an open and free society helps everyone make the best decisions for their own lives on where they stand on what ever they find offensive. Banning people does get the annoying roommate out of the apartment and you live better but unlike a bad roommate , you have the freedom to skip stuff, put people on ignore and just move on.
These message boards are read by MANY of our recruits and their parents. We cannot have some outsider, or anyone else for that matter, stinking the place up with racist and homophobic stuff. Sorry but ignore doesn’t work here.

UCFBS lacks self-awareness more than any
person I have ever known
And notice how he ran for the hills after I set him straight. He was dead wrong about this but we are used to him being wrong about so many things that we’re just used to it by now.

Reactions: Ucfmikes
These message boards are read by MANY of our recruits and their parents. We cannot have some outsider, or anyone else for that matter, stinking the place up with racist and homophobic stuff. Sorry but ignore doesn’t work here.
I disagree . That's the problem here . It's a form on the internet about UCF. It's not an official UCF run board. It's a private company which I pay $99 to be a premium member . The water cooler frankly kind of sucks because of the trolls here. If any recruit and their family wades here they will see mean spirited people here .

You see people constantly personally attacked and mocked . Don't like what people say or think? Then do what people do on the internet, rip them and call them names , personally attack people behind the anonymity of the safety of the keyboard. How is that any better than a guy just being douche? You're kidding yourself to think the WC is some wonderful place filled with kindness and grace and it's our guys like Crazy who make it terrible.

STFU, idiot,
No, I will not. You're a hypocritial @$$hat who cannot even admit how wrong you've been, and like many other of the ****ing assholes on this board, you literally make fun of me for being correct, repeatedly, and yourselves wrong.

Seriously ... all of you that do this, grow up for get the **** off this board. You abuse fellow members and I'm honestly tired of the total denial, lack of accountability and sheer "Let's abuse the board, post everywhere, and get people to blame others."

There's no less than 2 dozen people who have apologized to me for taking your ****ed up sides, realizing ... yeah, you assholes were, and still are, really the problem. I'll come into a thread, make short posts, interacting positively with people, and getting positive feedback, and ...

You'll make it about me, and try to get people upset with me. Gus' wife being in the hospital exposed how much of a ****ing set of assholes you guys can be, when I'm posting no differently than anyone else, and you literally make it about me.

So go **** yourself. Seriously. You assholes got someone banned for doing what UCF Mikes SPAMs the board with constantly.

and find me one poster who has posted anywhere near the following. You seriously are one of the most clueless individuals alive:
Have you seen all of the pictures and even pictures with comments UCF Mikes has made? I mean ... he's basically demonized a half-dozen people as gay, as if it's negative, and made similar, or even worse, innuendo.

In fact, this is what Crazyhole was experimenting with. Take all of UCF Mikes' posts, and assign words to them, right back at him ... everything UCF Mikes did to him over a good year. Great to see the hypocrisy at work!

And what about UCF Mikes ... ?

This is the hypocrisy I don't understand. I really don't. UCF Mikes has been pulling the same stuff, and ... he's somehow still here, and posting at an insane rate too.

He literally just put into words what Mikes has been putting into pictures and words.

• Dislike
I disagree . That's the problem here . It's a form on the internet about UCF. It's not an official UCF run board. It's a private company which I pay $99 to be a premium member . The water cooler frankly kind of sucks because of the trolls here. If any recruit and their family wades here they will see mean spirited people here .

You see people constantly personally attacked and mocked . Don't like what people say or think? Then do what people do on the internet, rip them and call them names , personally attack people behind the anonymity of the safety of the keyboard. How is that any better than a guy just being douche? You're kidding yourself to think the WC is some wonderful place filled with kindness and grace and it's our guys like Crazy who make it terrible.
You can disagree all day long and you’re still wrong. I don’t know how else I need to spell it out for you but whether or not this is an official place still doesn’t change the fact that many recruits and their parents visit these boards. Please pull your head out of your ass.

No, I will not. You're a hypocritial @$$hat who cannot even admit how wrong you've been, and like many other of the ****ing assholes on this board, you literally make fun of me for being correct, repeatedly, and yourselves wrong.

Seriously ... all of you that do this, grow up for get the **** off this board. You abuse fellow members and I'm honestly tired of the total denial, lack of accountability and sheer "Let's abuse the board, post everywhere, and get people to blame others."

There's no less than 2 dozen people who have apologized to me for taking your ****ed up sides, realizing ... yeah, you assholes were, and still are, really the problem. I'll come into a thread, make short posts, interacting positively with people, and getting positive feedback, and ...

You'll make it about me, and try to get people upset with me. Gus' wife being in the hospital exposed how much of a ****ing set of assholes you guys can be, when I'm posting no differently than anyone else, and you literally make it about me.

So go **** yourself. Seriously. You assholes got someone banned for doing what UCF Mikes SPAMs the board with constantly.

Have you seen all of the pictures and even pictures with comments UCF Mikes has made? I mean ... he's basically demonized a half-dozen people as gay, as if it's negative, and made similar, or even worse, innuendo.

In fact, this is what Crazyhole was experimenting with. Take all of UCF Mikes' posts, and assign words to them, right back at him ... everything UCF Mikes did to him over a good year. Great to see the hypocrisy at work!

This is the hypocrisy I don't understand. I really don't. UCF Mikes has been pulling the same stuff, and ... he's somehow still here, and posting at an insane rate too.

He literally just put into words what Mikes has been putting into pictures and words.

I did not read one word of this horseshit. You just wasted your time, loser. And you’re still wrong. Dead wrong. Just like you are about so many things.

63288405.jpg

63288405.jpg

images

^^^^ this is what a deflated parade float is like

2018-Macys-Thanksgiving-Parade-Balloon-Inflation-Central-Park-West-Columbus-Avenue-NYC_42.jpg

“UCF Mikes. UCF Mikes. UCF Mikes”

4120983.jpg

But Crazy wasn't the only one. That's my problem. People blame one person. There is at least 1 person guilty of posting more than Crazy, and with the same, if not worse, content. I mean, over a dozen other members have pointed out how much bigotry is in UCF Mikes pictures, inneudo and even posts.

Crazy was trying to prove and point ... and he did. You can post pictures and insinuate, even re-post DM/PMs publicly, and pull all sorts of bigotry-filled and @$$holish nonsense ... And then be happy when someone else get banned.

As always ... what pissed a number of people off recently, and caused several to defend me, is when I posted and interacted with 3 other people in the Kristi Malzahn thread in the Dungeon, and several people started making it about me. Even people were in off-board going, "WTF?!"

It's amazing how much trolling is not just tolerated in the WC, but spills over into the Dungeon. Even others are like, "Seriously?!" People are going after employers, spouses and the like. It gets old. No, all Crazy did was prove that when you do something exactly like what others did in pictures, innuedo and even comments, you get banned.

I applaud him for proving that basically everything at least 1 person does with pictures, innuedo and even comments, 'flirting around the line,' is just downright horrendous. And the level of accountability and ettique is just unreal. I mean, there are over a dozen people who cross lines I never have ... and even others have commented how bad it's gotten.

Keep it on the board. Keep it in the Cooler. Don't **** with people off-board or in the Dungeon, especially not in a serious thread. I mean ... let's say Crazy does have issue ... then why would you purposely bring up stuff from 3 years ago that is very damaging to him. That's just cruel, downright cruel, and irresponsible ... to say he needs help, then finger the wound as much as possible.

That's just ****ed up.

“UCF Mikes. UCF Mikes. UCF Mikes”
You just taunt everyone ... and you cross lines you shouldn't cross.

You talk about how Crazy has issues, then you gouge it like an irresponsible 3rd grader bully. What the **** dude?

Forget me for a second ...

You literally did everything Crazy did, and he got banned for. You did. Oh, you didn't string the sentences together, you didn't use exact statements that are bigoted, you 'danced around' it.

But as another dozen people pointed out ... you literally were a bigot, over 100+ posts. You literally gay shamed and did so much more.

And now you're laughing about Crazy getting banned. Maybe he needs help. Maybe he doesn't. But you're right there with him. And in his case ... he only started saying things to prove a point.

He was basically writing out, in text, what you were posting in pictures, innuendos and brief comments. If he's banned for it, you need to be too.

• Dislike
You just taunt everyone ... and you cross lines you shouldn't cross.

You talk about how Crazy has issues, then you gouge it like an irresponsible 3rd grader bully. What the **** dude?

Forget me for a second ...

You literally did everything Crazy did, and he got banned for. You did. Oh, you didn't string the sentences together, you didn't use exact statements that are bigoted, you 'danced around' it.

But as another dozen people pointed out ... you literally were a bigot, over 100+ posts. You literally gay shamed and did so much more.

And now you're laughing about Crazy getting banned. Maybe he needs help. Maybe he doesn't. But you're right there with him. And in his case ... he only started saying things to prove a point.

He was basically writing out, in text, what you were posting in pictures, innuendos and brief comments. If he's banned for it, you need to be too.
You need to be banned for spreading vaccine misinformation and indirectly murdering people

Last edited:
But as another dozen people pointed out ... you literally were a bigot,
Show me one single post where I said or posted anything negative about the groups that you have mentioned. Just one.

Not sticking up for the guy at all. With that said we have the freedom to ignore people too. I have a different take than most on banning people for what they say. I am against it because freedom and liberty don't mean we all live in a sanitized world where the only things we see and read agree with our sensibilities.
I don't think anyone would call the WC a "sanitized world" by ANY stretch of the imagination. IMHO, this place has given posters A LOT of ROPE when it comes to freely expressing their opinions. But there's two types of 'freedom' that I take serious exception to:
1) The freedom to spread bullshit stories to scare people about life-saving vaccines during a deadly pandemic is like the old saying you don't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theatre.
2) One of the things I've noticed a lot since Trump is that posters are a much more overt about 'freely' expressing their bigotry, misogyny, and homophobic garbage than they used to be. Nobody here is a Saint when it comes to obnoxious behavior, but things got seriously out of hand here the past few years.

It's easy to protect that stuff..it's hard to defend things which are offensive and vile. I tend to think allowing that stuff is one of the ways we can avoid toxic people.
Allowing offensive and vile rhetoric....is one of the ways we can avoid toxic people??!? I'm more of an 'one bad apple can spoil the whole damn barrel' kind of guy.
We desperately need to see MORE ACCOUNTABILITY for bad behavior -- especially in Government -- not less.

I don't think anyone would call the WC a "sanitized world" by ANY stretch of the imagination. IMHO, this place has given posters A LOT of ROPE when it comes to freely expressing their opinions. But there's two types of 'freedom' that I take serious exception to:
1) The freedom to spread bullshit stories to scare people about life-saving vaccines during a deadly pandemic is like the old saying you don't yell "fire" in a crowded movie theatre.
2) One of the things I've noticed a lot since Trump is that posters are a much more overt about 'freely' expressing their bigotry, misogyny, and homophobic garbage than they used to be. Nobody here is a Saint when it comes to obnoxious behavior, but things got seriously out of hand here the past few years.

Allowing offensive and vile rhetoric....is one of the ways we can avoid toxic people??!? I'm more of an 'one bad apple can spoil the whole damn barrel' kind of guy.

We desperately need to see MORE ACCOUNTABILITY for bad behavior -- especially in Government -- not less.
The anti-vaxxer rhetoric IMO has been tbe absolute worst thing that’s been posted on social media of all-time. That may sound like a hyperbole, but it’s a fact that people did not get vaccinated because of it and are no longer with us

A LOT OF PEOPLE

Additionally, I have seen some that have posted things eerily similar to what UCFBS and Boston have posted before their deaths.

Coincidence? Maybe. Maybe not

Another great day in here without Crazyhole and his racist/homophobic posts. How refreshing! Has UCFoBeSe/parade float stopped crying for his imaginary friend yet? My God, what a loser!

We are really close, boys:

Crazyhole
Knighttime
Bostonknight

UCFBS

it’s only a matter of time…

• Haha
Another great day in here without Crazyhole and his racist/homophobic posts. How refreshing! Has UCFoBeSe/parade float stopped crying for his imaginary friend yet? My God, what a loser!

We are really close, boys:

Crazyhole
Knighttime
Bostonknight

UCFBS

it’s only a matter of time…
He will never leave. The parade float is a sociopath and has no conscience

Defending an imaginary friend. That’s classic

Reactions: KnighttimeJoe
He will never leave. The parade float is a sociopath and has no conscience

Defending an imaginary friend. That’s classic
Yup. He is sick and this is only social outlet. Pathetic doesn't even begin to describe it.

I can't tell you the DOZENS of people who have reached out to me thanking me for putting him in his place. Common sentiments about him are "This asshole makes EVERYTHING ABOUT HIMSELF. Thanks to you and mikes for taking him on." Also: "He always thinks he is right and never will admit he's wrong; however, he's wrong ALL THE FREAKING TIME! But he will never admit it. It's like he has some disease because he cannot look inward. Thank you to you and mikes for trying to speak the truth. He's just too narcissistic to see it."

Remember when he sent me a PM trying to tell me what a big deal he is? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHH!!!!!!!

From UCFBS:

You do realize I've worked with every 3-letter agency as a Linux security expert ... correct? I'm pretty connected.​

giphy-downsized-large.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DaShuckster
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT