ADVERTISEMENT

Ocasio-Cortez fined for not providing proper benefits

Lying about a crowd size is not the same as lying about basic facts when you’re advocating to throw our entire economy off a cliff to die and leave this country in fuking squalor
Well, Trump's lied about a lot of things. He's not very truthful. Obama wasn't either, and Hillary even less so, but I think Trump bests Obama (Hillary would be a toss-up -- and the supermajority of Americans agree, based on the exit polls).

Rand Paul is going to Canada for surgery. Thought you should know.
But not because of the system, but because of the hospital. Remember, Paul is a physician himself. In fact, I'd follow him if I needed one.

Right now, here in the US, hernia meshes are under a lot of lawsuits. My brother has had some complications due to one as well. I wouldn't trust implants in the US, and would avoid them.

But the fact that Rand Paul -- again, a physician himself -- said a hospital -- I don't care where they are located -- are the experts on something, I'd do about everything I could to have that procedure done there as well if I needed it.

He's paying out-of-pocket. Canadian has a decent system, unlike the Brits. What scares me most is how much Americans are talking the British system, without looking at the Swiss, among others. In fact, this hospital operates outside of their socialized net.

"Shouldice, a Southern Ontario facility renowned for its care of patients with hernias, was founded by a surgeon in the 1940s and allowed to continue as a private hospital when Medicare was established in the 1960s ... Centric Health is a rapidly growing corporation that most Canadians have probably never heard of. Its revenue tripled from 2010 to 2011 as it embarked on an ambitious series of acquisitions across the country, purchasing pharmacies and physiotherapy clinics, as well as surgical centres that operate primarily outside provincial health insurance plans ... take advantage of a loophole in our public health care system that allows workers’ compensations boards to purchase expedited care for injured workers."

Last edited:
Reactions: UCFWayne
Well, Trump's lied about a lot of things. He's not very truthful. Obama wasn't either, and Hillary even less so, but I think Trump bests Obama (Hillary would be a toss-up -- and the supermajority of Americans agree, based on the exit polls).

But not because of the system, but because of the hospital. Remember, Paul is a physician himself. In fact, I'd follow him if I needed one.

Right now, here in the US, hernia meshes are under a lot of lawsuits. My brother has had some complications due to one as well. I wouldn't trust implants in the US, and would avoid them.

But the fact that Rand Paul -- again, a physician himself -- said a hospital -- I don't care where they are located -- are the experts on something, I'd do about everything I could to have that procedure done there as well if I needed it.

He's paying out-of-pocket. Canadian has a decent system, unlike the Brits. What scares me most is how much Americans are talking the British system, without looking at the Swiss, among others.

FC lies and purposely reports things falsely all the time to score a partisan point. Good for you in calling out this hilariously obvious false statement

FC lies and purposely reports things falsely all the time to score a partisan point. Good for you in calling out this hilariously obvious false statement
I agree. I just wouldn't defend Trump as much as you do.

He's paying out-of-pocket. Canadian has a decent system, unlike the Brits. What scares me most is how much Americans are talking the British system, without looking at the Swiss, among others. In fact, this hospital operates outside of their socialized net.

"Shouldice, a Southern Ontario facility renowned for its care of patients with hernias, was founded by a surgeon in the 1940s and allowed to continue as a private hospital when Medicare was established in the 1960s ... Centric Health is a rapidly growing corporation that most Canadians have probably never heard of. Its revenue tripled from 2010 to 2011 as it embarked on an ambitious series of acquisitions across the country, purchasing pharmacies and physiotherapy clinics, as well as surgical centres that operate primarily outside provincial health insurance plans ... take advantage of a loophole in our public health care system that allows workers’ compensations boards to purchase expedited care for injured workers."
thanks for trying to explain it to fc, even though he wont get it. i think you would need to change your avatar to the msnbc or cnn logo for him to trust you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT