ADVERTISEMENT

Offensive Line

Stormthecourt?

Golden Knight
Jan 19, 2012
They seem to have played better the last couple weeks. I’m surprised Schneider and Granier played so much at left and right guard against USF. Didn’t one of them get hurt in the USF game?

What’s the status of Hudanick? Considering he’s been out it’s good that Jackson has been available.

Didn’t Hudanick miss most of a year? Can’t he get a redshirt?

Didn’t Hudanick miss most of a year? Can’t he get a redshirt?
He’s played in 9 games and started 8 this season according to UCF stats. I had no idea he started 8 games

2017 he played 9 games
2016 he played 6 games
2015 he played 10 games

Anyone know why Brock Lesner (Parker B) isn’t playing? He has size and strength and with the injuries we’ve had I thought he would be higher on the 2 deep.

Offensive line is in good shape long term. Only worry I have is the replacement of Jordan Johnson

Anyone know why Brock Lesner (Parker B) isn’t playing? He has size and strength and with the injuries we’ve had I thought he would be higher on the 2 deep.

Offensive line is in good shape long term. Only worry I have is the replacement of Jordan Johnson
if the two local recruits from the past two classes (Eric Seidelman and now Matt Lee) don't pan out then Cole Schneider can play center.

Johnson is a junior... is it expected he goes pro after this year?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT