ADVERTISEMENT

**Official Gasparilla Bowl Thread**

3kbpn9.jpg
lol

Reactions: hemightbejeremy
Nate Evans at runner back, why haven’t we seen this earlier, this is what was missing

Reactions: Lurky
College Football really needs to make some changes when 4+ hour games are becoming normal. The lack of flow to the games make them tough to watch.

Reactions: JAFFX2
Nice game. Some undisciplined plays by our guys that need to be cleaned up for the future but a good dominating win. It’s seems maybe Heup is growing as a coach. Give him credit for his first bowl win as a HC.

Defense get credit for setting the tone and getting us to 21-0. Offense matches Marshall each time they scored in the 3rd quarter to minimize any momentum for them. A little sloppy especially on the high snaps (at least 3 I can remember that set us back).

Reactions: JAFFX2
Sucks for those who are taping it....
Yes, that was me. A college bowl game gets moved for a NFL countdown show? That sucks...and then the announcers say, as a reminder we will be switching to ESPN2 at the top of the hour, like everyone knew this. I am PO because I missed the last 9 minutes and any after game activities.

Reactions: knight_tracker
We aren’t losing a thing at RB. Loved AK, but we have everyone returning and now Coles and our incoming freshman and RS freshman

I think that next year we are a running team

I think that next year we are a running team

I would genuinely be in shock that Heupel would make that big of a change in his offensive scheme. He could have made this year a running team, with two really effective running QBs.

Nooo!

If we turn into a running team, between that and the games lasting six hours due to penalties, they will be all but unwatchable.
Have to go with the personnel. Tre Nixon is good, but had 2 catches and Harris isn’t a quality FBS receiver. It will be Marlon and the Oklahoma transfer

I would genuinely be in shock that Heupel would make that big of a change in his offensive scheme. He could have made this year a running team, with two really effective running QBs.
I would say that we were a running team in 2018, no?

Maybe I’m wrong, but I see a lot of potential running it. We killed Temple that way. The long bomb was solved and Gabe graduated.

This year was 3rd all time for UCF in rushing yardage behind last year and 2007. Last year averaged over 260 a game. This year 227. 2007 231.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT