ADVERTISEMENT

** Official guess Mike Hughes 40 time at the combine thread **

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Will wait after he runs it for the official confirmation.

I’ll go out on a limb and say 4.28.

The only thing I’m concerned about is that it may take him awhile to get to top speed. May be ymore of a 60 meter or 100 meter guy than a 40 yard guy.

Quincy McDuffie was very fast, but didn’t run an impressively fast 40.

Last edited:
The only thing I’m concerned about is that it may take him awhile to get to top speed. May be ymore of a 60 meter or 100 meter guy than a 40 yard guy.

Quincy McDuffie was very fast, but didn’t run an impressively fast 40.
From what I’ve seen it’s that first step. Guys that take a long stride usually have a fast time.

Guys. This is serious business. It’s the “official thread.” Not to be confused with imitation threads since this is the best board on the planet.

You can talk penis sizes and IQ’s in another thread. Let’s have some real guesses
Fine. 7 flat but only because he runs it twice.

4.46 is the fastest any linebacker has run since 2008. Just throwing that out there for comparison's sake. People tend to get unrealistic about 40 times.

4.46 is the fastest any linebacker has run since 2008. Just throwing that out there for comparison's sake. People tend to get unrealistic about 40 times.
Yes.., but I’m sure that hardly anybody thought that Smith would run a 4.49. Why can’t he break 4.50??? He’s not one of those other linebackers since 2008

Honestly, he’s the twin of a guy who ran 4.38 or whatever. Add a tenth for his weight and I say 4.48. He’s fast on film and Auburn said that he had the fastest closing speed of any LB that they faced. Doubt he runs slower than 4.55

Yes.., but I’m sure that hardly anybody thought that Smith would run a 4.49. Why can’t he break 4.50??? He’s not one of those other linebackers since 2008

Honestly, he’s the twin of a guy who ran 4.38 or whatever. Add a tenth for his weight and I say 4.48. He’s fast on film and Auburn said that he had the fastest closing speed of any LB that they faced. Doubt he runs slower than 4.55
Former track guy too. He knows how to break out of gate fast.

Rashaad Penny from San Diego State ran a 4.46. I maybe wrong, but I just don’t see a guy like that pulling away from Griffin in the open field.

That’s right 4.22 and he was drafted way too high IMO. Didn’t catch a pass last year. Maybe he was hurt. Perriman ran a 4.2 something, but guys always seem to run faster on their Pro Day

Don't see Griff running that low...as it's his instincts and drive that make him so valuable.

I’m sticking with 4.48. If I’m wrong, so be it. I’m going to go down swinging. Mike Hughes 4.28.

Just amazing!!! Didn’t want to say how fast I really thought and get laughed at. I should have. Never doubt this player

jkr5w.jpg

Reactions: JAFFX2
So Griffin runs a 4.38 at 227 and Barkley 4.40 at 233. So UCF basically had one of the best athletes in all of college football

A 3-Star recruit?

“Oh Adrian. Come on” Oh Dear! Stop with this nonsense. Stop motivating big bad Auburn from the SEC. See Auburn has seen mere mortal linebackers from Clemson, LSU, Georgia and Alabama that run 4.5 and 4.6 40’s, but nothing like this Griffin guy. He’s in another galaxy

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT