ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Iran and/or WWIII Thread: The thread conservatives are afraid to post in.***

Hopefully trying to put fear in them for attacking us over and over without a response. I'm sure Iran is about to do something stupid and we will be in another war though.

Let's add context too. Iran was mentioning targeting us and this was based on the Iran comments.

He could learn a thing or two from teddy roosevelt. There's no reason for bluster. Everybody already knows Iran wouldn't stand a chance against us in an all-out war, including them. Just shut up and if they do something, respond.

He could learn a thing or two from teddy roosevelt. There's no reason for bluster. Everybody already knows Iran wouldn't stand a chance against us in an all-out war, including them. Just shut up and if they do something, respond.
INB4 "the more I read about this the more I agree with President Trump."

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Relax guys. We’re so much safer now.*
Nothing has changed......yet. The outcome will be totally predicated on the iranian people, not the government. Hopefully they change and we change but I doubt it. I'm sure by the time it's all said and done we'll have another middle east quagmire but I have a heck of a lot more faith in the persians than I do with the Arab nations, including Israel.

Nothing has changed......yet. The outcome will be totally predicated on the iranian people, not the government.
The really batsh*t crazy thing about the assassination is that it unified public support for the Iranian government that had been experiencing considerable public protests over the last couple years. Trump has been a Godsend for the regime.

The really batsh*t crazy thing about the assassination is that it unified public support for the Iranian government that had been experiencing considerable public protests over the last couple years. Trump has been a Godsend for the regime.

It wasn't an assassination just to be clear. He was a military leader so let's not compare this to a Franz Ferdinand type of event. The guy had a travel ban against him and wasn't supposed to be in Iraq under any circumstances. Secondly, I know where you're getting the idea that iranian people are rallying behind the Ayatollah because of this but that is coming directly from their state run media. Iranians in america have been pretty clear that he wasn't popular and this isn't a rallying cry in support of the Ayatollah, it's quite the opposite.

What iran is likely to do is respond by giving the Houthis a green flag to start attacking Saudi arabia again and possibly close their port that sends oil to India in an attempt to turn our allies against us. That's the real danger here and I kind of doubt that trump thought the long-game through.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Let’s let terrorists kill us and Iran shit all over us because we are afraid of the repercussions
What a bunch of pussies. It’s that weak attitude that has got us to the point to begin with

“But, but, but, Trump promised that he wouldn’t have us in never ending wars.” Let’s let them run amuck, because that Trump needs to keep his promise no matter if they kill us all

Let’s let terrorists kill us and Iran shit all over us because we are afraid of the repercussions
What a bunch of pussies. It’s that weak attitude that has got us to the point to begin with

“But, but, but, Trump promised that he wouldn’t have us in never ending wars.” Let’s let them run amuck, because that Trump needs to keep his promise no matter if they kill us all

Iraq's parliament voted to expel us from their country over this. Seems like it's time to get the hell out and just support our allies that want to be aligned with us. Keep troops in Israel and Jordan and let the rest of them fight their own battles. Provide refuge for people who want out but stop being an unwanted police force in the region.

Iraq's parliament voted to expel us from their country over this. Seems like it's time to get the hell out and just support our allies that want to be aligned with us. Keep troops in Israel and Jordan and let the rest of them fight their own battles. Provide refuge for people who want out but stop being an unwanted police force in the region.
I’m good with getting out of there. It’s been nothing but a death trap. There’s no need to be there unless they let the whole country go
to hell again

I’m good with getting out of there. It’s been nothing but a death trap. There’s no need to be there unless they let the whole country go
to hell again
Even if it does, as long as it doesn't affect us I dont care. I say get out, but as long as we are there then shoot back if they shoot at us. That sounds harsh but we can't save everybody from their own poor decisions.

Man, so glad we pulled out of the Iran nuclear treaty that literally everyone except Fox News agreed was working. Trump sure is a diplomatic genius like everyone said he was. World is a safer place*

Reactions: DaShuckster
Imagine my shock finding that Shook started a thread to again bitch about a tweet from the President

*Yawn* Trump threatens a war crime... again.

Your response is basically the title of this thread. You're not worried about the president threatening to bomb cultural sites vs military sites. That's called a war crime and I'm old enough to remember when the president threatening to commit war crimes was important.

Last edited:
Imagine my shock finding that Shook started a thread to again bitch about a tweet from the President

What an absolutely embarrassing response. You literally just did what FC claimed you would do

Incredible.

Imagine being such a partisan shill you don't care about claims from the most powerful man on Earth boasting about war crimes.

Trump already pardoned convicted war criminal Gallagher. Now our allies are abandoning us due to his reckless assassination.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-...ran-qasem-soleimani-attack-alone-world-2020-1

Also Iran just said they will begin unlimited uranium enrichment, since Trump pulled the US out of the unilateral treaty that previously limited them on the amount of enriched uranium they could hold.

If you are still defending Trump you are committing treason.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t call trump shook. But certainly has some deranged tweeting tendencies.
Secretary of State Pompeo is on TV reassuring everyone the world's a safer place now that the Iranian General has been assassinated while Trump is on Twitter threatening Iran that he's got 52 targets ready if they decide to retaliate against us.

Trump just doubled down on his war crime claims, because he knows his followers are too goddamn stupid to admit he's a criminal.

"They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people,” President Trump said Sunday aboard Air Force One. “And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way". -Trump

Trump just doubled down on his war crime claims, because he knows his followers are too goddamn stupid to admit he's a criminal.

"They’re allowed to kill our people. They’re allowed to torture and maim our people. They’re allowed to use roadside bombs and blow up our people,” President Trump said Sunday aboard Air Force One. “And we’re not allowed to touch their cultural site? It doesn’t work that way". -Trump

He doesn't understand the Geneva convention, not his fault he's a business man not a politician. I'm sure that he has thought out a long term strategy for how this will end. *

Last edited:
Keep telling yourself it's just a coincidence that Trump is escalating a conflict with Iran on the eve of his impeachment trial.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Crickets.gif from the usual inbred crowd, other than 85 showing up once to do exactly what FC said he would do.

:joy:

The general is responsible for the deaths of dozens, and maybe 100s of Americans. and was planning more, glad he killed the SOB.

I don't think that's the issue. The issue is that usually when this happens the President calms the American people. Trump is telling Congress that his tweets will inform them, telling Iran that he will commit war crimes and escalate the situation if their is a respond. Nobody (including the military brass) knows what this means for US foreign policy in the region. Uncertainty makes people uneasy and that is why we are getting the rhetoric from the talking heads.

I don't think that's the issue. The issue is that usually when this happens the President calms the American people. Trump is telling Congress that his tweets will inform them, telling Iran that he will commit war crimes and escalate the situation if their is a respond. Nobody (including the military brass) knows what this means for US foreign policy in the region. Uncertainty makes people uneasy and that is why we are getting the rhetoric from the talking heads.
Trying to rationalize with a 5th Avenue trumpet? Bold strategy Cotton.

Trump may be the worst person that I've ever seen at de-escalating a situation. The grievance crowd loves escalation in every situation. I guess it shows strength and they feel that somebody is fighting for them? A mature adult understands the power of de-escalation.

i can agree with you on that. he loves stirring things up.
Not to take away from your take but any Trump supporter with any guts would acknowledge Trump is ratcheting the crisis up rather than attempting to de-escalate it.

The question has to be asked: Why would Trump do that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Crazyhole
Not to take away from your take but any Trump supporter with any guts would acknowledge Trump is ratcheting the crisis up rather than attempting to de-escalate it.

Isn’t there an impeachment coming up?

i can agree with you on that. he loves stirring things up.

Exactly the quality that everyone should admire in the leader of the free world with fingers poised on nuclear launch codes

Honestly, I think you are giving him too much credit. I think he's just been surrounded by "yes" men his whole life, and is incredibly insecure. He has absolutely no idea what real leadership looks like, so he's doing what he thinks is "leading".

Not to take away from your take but any Trump supporter with any guts would acknowledge Trump is ratcheting the crisis up rather than attempting to de-escalate it. Why?
History will show us whether this has escalated anything, predictions don't. In theory, we could say that killing bin-laden or dropping a bomb on Gaddafis family should have been forms of escalation but that wasn't the case. At this point there are equal chances of retribution and retreat, but in reality we generally see that moves like this actually are effective. The wild card that we can't account for is whether Khameni values his own life. If the middle east was more unified under their own religious ideology I would say significant retribution would happen but he doesnt really have any allies that are willing to jump in on his behalf so it probably just looks like suicide to him and the loss of his zealotry.

Reactions: UCFWayne
Oh, come on! You’d have to believe our Commander-in-Chief was a truly pathetic “it’s all about me” narcissist with zero morals to think he would pull such a stunt to take attention away from his impeachment!

trump is a wild card. he killed their top general over a drone being shot down, and ships being hijacked. he reminded them just what we are capable of. just like an unruly kid sometimes you need to spank them and let them know there will be consequences. sure he threatened them, maybe next time they will think twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT