ADVERTISEMENT

***OFFICIAL Rider 70 vs UCF 84 Game Thread***

Started off really slow. Behind the whole half until out scoring them 18-5 in the last 4mins of the 1st half.

34 - 43 for the good guys at the half.

Let's Go Knights

#UCFacts

SmokinSmile

Watching them live, the level of athlete and talent is easily better than last year. We have great depth. Probably take Johnny a while to figure out how to get them all quality minutes.

Free throws....yikes. Contenders probably shoot 65-70% as a team. They shoot them like tonight we’ll lose 3-4 games and it might kill our post-season chances.

Reactions: UCFhonors
How much was the hc backdrop effecting their shooting? Looked like they were trying to shoot on 9 foot rims to start then settled down and started to have shots drop.

Reactions: UCFhonors
Officials still suck... called 55 fouls tonight. Stopped guys from getting in the flow of the game.
Free throws are bad, need lots of work there and Tacko has the ugliest shot from the line that I have ever seen. Some weird flip the wrist looking thing

Officials still suck... called 55 fouls tonight. Stopped guys from getting in the flow of the game.
Free throws are bad, need lots of work there and Tacko has the ugliest shot from the line that I have ever seen. Some weird flip the wrist looking thing
He didn't do that last year. Yeah. His form looks worse than last year.

Watching them live, the level of athlete and talent is easily better than last year. We have great depth. Probably take Johnny a while to figure out how to get them all quality minutes.

Free throws....yikes. Contenders probably shoot 65-70% as a team. They shoot them like tonight we’ll lose 3-4 games and it might kill our post-season chances.
If we only lose 4 games we’ll be a 3 seed.

Wichita looks to not be great this year. Lost to La Tech handily. We’ll take their spot in Tourney.

They lost already...how disappointing. They were supposed to come to this conference to make our BBall better and here they are losing their first game. They were nothing special last year either.
I read before this game they lost a couple guys and probably weren’t going to make Tourney this year. Now I believe it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT