ADVERTISEMENT

Oklahoma wins. Washington State loses

Mikesi

Diamond Knight
Oct 17, 2013
Oklahoma beats West Virginia 59-56. They have no defense, but will likely beat Texas and could make the CFP

Washington State is out of the CFP and is actually projected to go to the Fiesta Bowl

UCF will jump them.

Oklahoma beats West Virginia 59-56. They have no defense, but will likely beat Texas and could make the CFP

Washington State is out of the CFP and is actually projected to go to the Fiesta Bowl

UCF will jump them.
We could beat them in fiesta

If Texas beats OU, the slim playoff chances are still alive. OU would probably be slotted into the Fiesta Bowl against Washington State if it lost to Texas. Otherwise it could be UCF vrs Washington State and OU beats Texas and goes to the Sugar Bowl tie-in. Wazzu would be a winnable game for UCF if the defense plays like it has the past few weeks.

Reactions: Mikesi
Oklahoma's offense is absolutely lethal....and as is well documented their defense is very bad, but can these other teams keep up with them? It actually makes for great matchups, as we saw with them and Georgia last year.

West Virginia should have won. I have no idea why their WR kept blocking his defender 10 yds out-of-bounds. Just beyond juvenile. That was a 14 point swing...game over.

Reactions: knight_tracker
Wow, that was a track meet. No defense! At times it looked like flag football, because tackling was really bad.:sunglasses:

Oklahoma's offense is absolutely lethal....and as is well documented their defense is very bad, but can these other teams keep up with them? It actually makes for great matchups, as we saw with them and Georgia last year.

West Virginia should have won. I have no idea why their WR kept blocking his defender 10 yds out-of-bounds. Just beyond juvenile. That was a 14 point swing...game over.
Oklahoma would destroy us with Mack. We wouldn’t be able to keep up.

I was referring to Washington St in the Fiesta. They scored what 17 points last night? We score 20 we win. Mack and McRae could get to 20

LOL, did you see the game? No offense is going to score bunches of points in those conditions.....They would air it out in the Fiesta bowl.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT