ADVERTISEMENT

OL Jake Brown not with team

Big loss for the team. The way he stepped in for Evans for the Peach Bowl was impressive. Wish him well in all future endeavors.

The way he handled Auburn was impressive. I think we have more than enough guys coming in though. LT will be the only real new position if Hudanick and Jackson take over the guard spots. Who am I missing at RT?

That’s why you can’t ever recruit too many offensive linemen. You need 5 and there are injuries, transfers, graduation and things like this. I’m assuming that he just rather do something else with his life and doesn’t plan on having an NFL career

I still believe OL will be a strong unit this season.

Unit is down to just 1 or 2 starters from last year plus new TE...which means at least 4 new guys starting this year.

Hope they get quickly...but I am not expecting greatness from them till October or so...and that's if this new unit stays healthy.

Unit is down to just 1 or 2 starters from last year plus new TE...which means at least 4 new guys starting this year.

Hope they get quickly...but I am not expecting greatness from them till October or so...and that's if this new unit stays healthy.
I have to say 3 starters as Hudaniick was technically a starter. Miller and Johnson as the others. However, we did lose all the TE’s as blockers. There is definitely concern now.

Elbert and Boudreaux will hold it down. Tons of talent there assuming their injuries are behind them.

Also Samuel Jackson will step up. 6-6 330.
200w.gif

“is back around the team AND is participating in workouts/meetings.”

The rest of the tweet. Ok now this is big.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Sounds like he wasn’t going to play and the O Line Coach was hoping he’d quit to free up a scholly.

This will continue for 30 years until football doesn’t exist. This is just the beginning. Wait until the next generation comes up and kids pick other sports over football

Didn’t they make a big deal about Frosts change in eating? Apparently it wasn’t great either and Heup changed it.

Surprising. I was thinking the same thing

It’s so inspirational and amazing to see these 19 year-old kids (Big bad offensive linemen) show such discipline. Especially in regards to their diets. With all the temptation everywhere around them in their campus lives.

They have figured things out already that people don’t in an entire lifetime. They know what it takes to succeed and are going all out to achieve success. When you see all of this behind the scenes stuff, it really makes it easy to be a fan, season ticket holder, and make donations that go towards programs like this.

Additionally, I’ve noticed that this coaching staff appears to be very genuine and mature.

Last edited:
Reactions: firm_bizzle
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT