ADVERTISEMENT

Orlando sentinel negative article

Fake news. Guys an idiot, we had a parade for the fiesta bowl. Jeez some people take things too seriously
I was going to say we had the same parade for the Fiesta Bowl. This thing is part celebration part demonstration. The celebration part is really the accomplishment of this team in go 13-0 and thumping Auburn. The demonstration part is just added to it.

Reactions: Poolside Knight
Saw the link contained "George Diaz"... didn't click.
I'm not just saying this because he's a dip$hit and a douche, but he's not a very good journalist.

Last edited:
A "paragraph" from the article:
Why yes, the college football Power 5 cartel had much to do with that. But the fact remains that it’s not a good look when you start celebrating stuff that you actually haven’t won, even if you didn’t get invited to the party.

I applaud the OS for being brave enough to hire a functional illiterate as a journalist. Everyone deserves an opportunity to live out their dreams.

The Sentinel is garbage. I don't care about their political slant. It is their immature, sophomoric slant that bothers me. It is a lousy paper.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Fake news. Guys an idiot, we had a parade for the fiesta bowl. Jeez some people take things too seriously

What a moron, same paper that printed this yesterday............

Ne4hT4.png

That's the OS stuff we've had over the years; they are closet Gator fans right now because the Gators stink so bad.

His cry is one for UCF to get back to sitting in the back of the bus. Unfortunately, if you look at the early 2018 poll predictions that is exactly what we are being forced back into.

The article is correct, but it didn't go far enough.
Your school is deliberately trying to damage the institution of college football.
I hope the powers that be make you pay for your childish BS.

Your school is deliberately trying to damage the institution of college football.
No, you missed the point! Most of the country is not happy with the current playoff system, and how the CFP conducts itself. This is bigger than UCF. Do you think the Big10 is happy with the final results? :sunglasses:

No, you missed the point! Most of the country is not happy with the current playoff system, and how the CFP conducts itself. This is bigger than UCF. Do you think the Big10 is happy with the final results? :sunglasses:

You miss the reality, nobody will give a chit about your whining community school in a month, in other words, back to where you belong.
Frost got a pal to do a favor, what a whiny little bitch.

Oh look, UCF Diss'n Diaz is at it again! Big surprise!

O-Town is #KnightNation. Get used to it.

You clowns know that the author (George Diaz) of this butthurt article is a GATOR Grad right?

Dude is hurting sooooo so bad (UCF has won 4 conf titles and 2 BCS/NYD6 Bowls since UF won either Bowl), just laughs at the UF Grad working at a dying paper that UCF Fans have rejected over the last 8-10 years.

I thought you already had made all the phone calls to ruin our lives?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT