ADVERTISEMENT

Trio of Cincinnati transfers switch sides to rival UCF

good read. Hope they fit in and play well.
It should be a smooth transition coming from another B12 school. Our secondary will be a lot better (especially tackling) and that's a big step forward for our D. If our new LB's can match the improvement, our D will be a lot better.

Reactions: U C to the F
I think we are all underestimating how much our defense has improved this offseason. Proven P5 starters transferred in all around. Malachi getting to start and replace the do nothing too slow Celiscar. They won’t be a too 25 defense by any means, but should see vast improvements, especially run defense and tackling.

OK I'll be nice.....deliver on your promise, leave, don't come back and yes, I am telling you to do that! And btw, show a little class and respect your elders.
I’ll leave as soon as AuburnLegacy_1 does. As soon as I leave he starts trying to mock and lie on my good name.

I’ll leave as soon as AuburnLegacy_1 does. As soon as I leave he starts trying to mock and lie on my good name.
You are a big boy. I don't see why I have to hold your hand to make a decision for yourself.

Of course, if anybody put me through a meat grinder and ABSOLUTELY owned me in EVERY thread the way I have you, I would hav second thoughts about showing my face.

I'll leave as soon as Gus wins a "real" National Championship at UCF. You have my word.

You are a big boy. I don't see why I have to hold your hand to make a decision for yourself.

Of course, if anybody put me through a meat grinder and ABSOLUTELY owned me in EVERY thread the way I have you, I would hav second thoughts about showing my face.

I'll leave as soon as Gus wins a "real" National Championship at UCF. You have my word.
You are NEVER leaving clown. You are here as long as Malzon is here for whatever VERY strange reason. I have exposed and embarrassed you at every instance. All these fans have witnessed it.

Last edited:
You are NEVER leaving clown. You are here as long as Malzon is here for whatever VERY strange reason. I have exposed and embarrassed you at every instance. All these fans have witnessed it.
No. 1, Wise of you not to say you will leave when Wario wins a title because hell will freeze over first.

No. 2, Josh Gattis exposed more than you.

No. 3, No one is "telling you what to do" except the night manager at McDonald's.

Last edited:

We HAVE a REAL National Championship….you are just as bad as lobo dickhead sometimes.

We HAVE a REAL National Championship….you are just as bad as lobo dickhead sometimes.
Not being a dick and I meant no disrespect.

I am talking about a National Championship that is recognized in every village, town, city, and state in America.

Not the cities of Orlando and Indiapoolos and not with an asterisk.

Jesus I am now starting to believe the guy that said they are the same person.
That was me and I still think I am right. 😁. I refuse to believe that a real person like this, without ulterior motives, exists. Just doesn't make sense.

Btw, for all the vitriol against UCF that Lobo spews, he's ALWAYS very complimentary of Brandon...🤔

Reactions: Drew-C-F

I am talking about a National Championship that is recognized in every village, town, city, and state in America.

Well then Alabama didn’t win a NC that year either, as we had media, organizations, and individuals all over the country (including legends like Bowden and Spurrier) support UCFs share of the title.

We were the only team throughout the history of the invitational to receive 1st place votes in the final AP poll that didn’t win the invitational.

Well then Alabama didn’t win a NC that year either, as we had media, organizations, and individuals all over the country (including legends like Bowden and Spurrier) support UCFs share of the title.

We were the only team throughout the history of the invitational to receive 1st place votes in the final AP poll that didn’t win the invitational.
I am talking about the future. UCF will win a National Championship outright. Not a share of a title. Frost proved it was possible. Gus will make it a reality.

First thing you have posted that makes sense. It takes a special one to believe UCF won a national championship in football. Welp.

I am talking about the future. UCF will win a National Championship outright. Not a share of a title. Frost proved it was possible. Gus will make it a reality.
With a now 12 team Invitational (would it now be an actual playoff?), there should be less chance of having 2 legitimate co- champions.

Although there may be some controversy if when an undefeated P4 team loses to another P4 undefeated team in a semifinal game, while in the other bracket a 3 loss Cinderella peaks at the right time to take everything.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT