ADVERTISEMENT

OS: Frost hopes UCF's season will spark debate, change.

It would be interesting to hear more from some of the coaches that we faced this year like D.J. Durkin, Mike Norvell, Malzahn, and Ken Niumatalolo about whether they think UCF was as tough a team to prepare for and face as the P5 teams they played. We don't really need to hear from Charlie "the better team lost" Strong, though.

It would be interesting to hear more from some of the coaches that we faced this year like D.J. Durkin, Mike Norvell, Malzahn, and Ken Niumatalolo about whether they think UCF was as tough a team to prepare for and face as the P5 teams they played. We don't really need to hear from Charlie "the better team lost" Strong, though.
Would love to hear what Malzahn would say about UCF vs Alabama since the outcome for Auburn was markedly different The only thing that he could say is that his team didn’t give a good effort. That wouldn’t be a great look for him.

this Dodd article has some other great quotes from Frost

my favorite
Frost added: "To me, this year more than any other year watching those rankings come out, seemed like opinions. I'm not a fan of sports where it's a judgment. I used to watch gymnastics when I was young in the Olympics and somebody had a perfect routine. But the East German didn't like it and gave them a 7.2."
[roll]

Ken Niumatalolo talked up UCF before their bowl game

my favorite
Frost added: "To me, this year more than any other year watching those rankings come out, seemed like opinions. I'm not a fan of sports where it's a judgment. I used to watch gymnastics when I was young in the Olympics and somebody had a perfect routine. But the East German didn't like it and gave them a 7.2."
[roll]

[laughing]

Amazing quote.

my favorite
[roll]

Wow. It probably is colder in Michigan. In fairness, Ann Arbor is a very nice place and Michigan has more to do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT