ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Brunch?

There are few things that Firmbizzle knows more about than UCF football but Orlando brunch is one of them. So here is the FB run down.

1.) Santiago's Bodega $39.99 AYCE with crab legs, carving station and mimosas, red or white sangria. The FB special drink is a sparkling red sangria (made with a little champagne on top, you're welcome). Saturday and Sunday. Make reservations or get there before 10am.

2.) The Porch $24.95 AYCE (drinks are not included) with carving station but I think that you can add mimosas for ~$10. Sunday. Make reservations or get there before 11am.

3.) Grand Bohemian. $49 AYCE included mimosas. Shellfish station, crab cake station, omelette station, carving station and waffle station.

4.) The Stubborn Mule. It's not AYCE but they have $12 unlimited mimosa. This is a great social brunch, lots of 25-30 year olds. Saturday and Sunday. Live music. Make reservations or get there before 11am. There are some rules that you need to follow.
https://www.thestubbornmuleorlando.com/brunch

5.) Dexter's. This use to be THE spot for brunch in Orlando before brunch became a big thing. It's still solid and the menu changes enough to keep coming back. Not AYCE but unlimited mimosas are $12. Saturday and Sunday.

Honorable mention:
Graffiti Junktion. This has become more popular, especially during football season. Not AYCE but they have unlimited mimosa. The menu is limited but they have sports. Saturday and Sunday.
Grills Lakeside. You can't beat the views and the food is pretty good.
Muddy Waters. The brunch isn't that good but they get overflow from Stubborn mule if you weren't able to get in. Live music
Truck Stop. The brunch is good and they have live music.

Avoid:
SoCo. Expensive and you'll still be hungry.
Artisan Table. Slow service.

Last edited:
Boca on Park Ave...it's summer so make reservations for an INSIDE table.

There are few things that Firmbizzle knows more about than UCF football but Orlando brunch is one of them. So here is the FB run down.

1.) Santiago's Bodega $39.99 AYCE with crab legs, carving station and mimosas, red or white sangria. The FB special drink is a sparkling red sangria (made with a little champagne on top, you're welcome). Saturday and Sunday. Make reservations or get there before 10am.

2.) The Porch $24.95 AYCE (drinks are not included) with carving station but I think that you can add mimosas for ~$10. Sunday. Make reservations or get there before 11am.

3.) The Stubborn Mule. It's not AYCE but they have $12 unlimited mimosa. This is a great social brunch, lots of 25-30 year olds. Saturday and Sunday. Live music. Make reservations or get there before 11am. There are some rules that you need to follow.

4.) Dexter's. This use to be THE spot for brunch in Orlando before brunch became a big thing. It's still solid and the menu changes enough to keep coming back. Not AYCE but unlimited mimosas are $12. Saturday and Sunday.

5.) Graffiti Junktion. This has become more popular, especially during football season. Not AYCE but they have unlimited mimosa. The menu is limited but they have sports. Saturday and Sunday.

Honorable mention:
Muddy Waters. The brunch isn't that good but they get overflow from Stubborn mule. Live music

Avoid:
Very quality post. Stubborn Mule is #1 IMO, but it’s waaaaay too popular. If you don’t arrive early, you’ll be waiting 60 minutes or more easily

Reactions: UCFhonors

3.) The Stubborn Mule. It's not AYCE but they have $12 unlimited mimosa. This is a great social brunch, lots of 25-30 year olds. Saturday and Sunday. Live music. Make reservations or get there before 11am. There are some rules that you need to follow.

4.) Dexter's. This use to be THE spot for brunch in Orlando before brunch became a big thing. It's still solid and the menu changes enough to keep coming back. Not AYCE but unlimited mimosas are $12. Saturday and Sunday.

5.) Graffiti Junktion. This has become more popular, especially during football season. Not AYCE but they have unlimited mimosa. The menu is limited but they have sports. Saturday and Sunday.

Honorable mention:
Muddy Waters. The brunch isn't that good but they get overflow from Stubborn mule if you weren't able to get in. Live music

Avoid:
Firm Bizzle for President!

They need a time limit. Ladies plan their entire week around camping out there and drinking mimosas for 3.5 hours.

Always the girls with the stupid ass hats too.

United-We-Brunch-2016-85.jpg

Firm, if you ever get to South Florida you must do Blue Moon Fish Co. in Fort Lauderdale. It’s a tad expensive but probably one of the best brunch menus. High end AYCE and mimosas. It includes a carving station, raw bar, sushi bar, And a menu. (All included) Usually has interesting or rare AYCE crab and oysters.

Reactions: firm_bizzle
I made some adjustments, moving Stubborn Mule to #4 and Grand Bohemian at #3. GJ honorable mention. Stubborn Mule has just okay food (I recommend the Cinnamon toast crunch French toast or steak and eggs). while #1-3 have excellent food.

Firm, if you ever get to South Florida you must do Blue Moon Fish Co. in Fort Lauderdale. It’s a tad expensive but probably one of the best brunch menus. High end AYCE and mimosas. It includes a carving station, raw bar, sushi bar, And a menu. (All included) Usually has interesting or rare AYCE crab and oysters.
Thank you! I will definitely check that place out.

Maxine’s on Shine. Way better than those aforementioned places.

Also hammered lamb, best Bloody Mary bar in the area.

Artisans table does have a slow kitchen and blah food. The service is good but it’s overpriced so do avoid it.

3.) Grand Bohemian. $49 AYCE included mimosas. Shellfish station, crab cake station, omelette station, carving station and waffle station.

4.) The Stubborn Mule. It's not AYCE but they have $12 unlimited mimosa. This is a great social brunch, lots of 25-30 year olds. Saturday and Sunday. Live music. Make reservations or get there before 11am. There are some rules that you need to follow.

5.) Dexter's. This use to be THE spot for brunch in Orlando before brunch became a big thing. It's still solid and the menu changes enough to keep coming back. Not AYCE but unlimited mimosas are $12. Saturday and Sunday.

Honorable mention:
Graffiti Junktion. This has become more popular, especially during football season. Not AYCE but they have unlimited mimosa. The menu is limited but they have sports. Saturday and Sunday.

Avoid:
Damn Firm, teach me to make fat stacks like you

$50 (food and tip) is not a lot to ask when eating AND drinking for 4 hours. But I learned all I know from Flem 3stacks. @Flem3000
$50 is a GD lie for @firm_bizzle! He has never went to a brunch without 4 or 5 of his finest women.

As for me throwing down and getting after it? You have all been invited to Burger U when I am in town or given the option of my tickets when I am not. I'll be in town at the Kickoff Luncheon if any of you want to get after it.

Honorable mention:

Avoid:
Agree on SoCo. That place sucks.

Update:
Muddy Waters went out of business and was bought by Stubborn Mule. They turned the place into The Menagerie. Food is great. They probably give you too much food. Bottomless mimosas $14 with a meal, $25 without a meal.

Reactions: Stormthecourt?
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT