ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Friday night ACC-tion. Miami vs VaTech.

After this game change the title of the thread to “Week 5 games…”. Avoids a separate post having to be made.

You gotta take those 3 points. Don’t do a fake FG, either run a 4th down play with your offense or kick it. Now they need a touchdown instead of a last sec easy FG to win. This was a Cristobal type mismanagement job, but by the opposing team HC.

It won’t stand though. That ball moving all over the place. It was called a catch sooooo, can it be overturned? Idk 🤷🏻‍♂️.

It would have been great to see Miami lose, just for the loser douche troll to go away until next offseason.

Reactions: SurfaceWarrior
Not to be a conspiracy theorist but this is interesting:

"After a long review, referee Jerry Magallanes — the same referee who worked the Miami-Duke game in 2015 where he and other officials were suspended two games for “a series of errors” on the play where the Hurricanes used eight laterals to win as time expired — announced the call was overturned."

• Haha
Reactions: AuburnLegacy_1
Not to be a conspiracy theorist but this is interesting:

"After a long review, referee Jerry Magallanes — the same referee who worked the Miami-Duke game in 2015 where he and other officials were suspended two games for “a series of errors” on the play where the Hurricanes used eight laterals to win as time expired — announced the call was overturned."

Christolowertierbowl getting "Sabanesce" calls.

The ACC wants badly to get DOMINATED in the CFP after last year's FSU debacle.

Watching VaTech last night, their offense looks very similar to UCF's.

That was one heckuva game to watch. I had one eye open and almost fell asleep in the 4th but the ACC-tion made me stay up and watch. Fun game. Congrats Canes but put an asterisk on that game!

Reactions: jared151
I watched it in a bar and it was fun. I thought VT squandered their lead but give some credit to the canes. The entire bar was getting into it with the controversial calls and arguing from the drunk fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT