ADVERTISEMENT

OT: It’s Here and it’s Beautiful

dali drama

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
I’m not afraid to say it. I’m excited to see Scott Frost on the sidelines in Ireland tomorrow. Just went through my Study Abroad folder of photos my junior year of college when we went to Dublin for the summer semester. So many great memories.

I’m laying down like an absolute beta with some chamomile tea and just took a Melatonin pill to chill out, and all I can think about is how tomorrow this time I’ll be watching Hawaii on the island face off against Vanderbilt, with a Michelob Ultra and some type of heartburn-inducing late night snack. Not quite Pac 12 After Dark, but a matchup that I have no business caring about, but I do.

Welcome back college football. Welcome back FIW overreactions and hostile in-game threads. Welcome back irresponsible hotel bookings for away games and degenerate behaviors to pay for such frivolous excursions. Welcome back polo Saturdays and the quest for the perfect tailgating chair, even though you have 9 in the garage. Welcome back camaraderie and bitterness.

The sweet is not as sweet without the sour. The last eight months have been a Sour Patch Kids candy pack dipped in lime. Welcome the sweet nectar for the next 4 months that is, COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

9-3. Charge On.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News