ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mom banned from volunteering at OCPS elementary school for OnlyFans, suing for $1M

Brandon

Publisher
Staff
May 28, 2001
Winter Park, FL
www.ucfsports.com
Mark NeJame is her attorney and they held a big press conference today.

Did OCPS cross the line?

Sentinel:

As a volunteer at Sand Lake Elementary where her two children attend school, Victoria Triece has spent hours helping organize class parties and assist in lab assignments in her older son’s classroom, something she said she wanted to do ever since she became a mom.

“I always wanted to be involved in that aspect of life,” Triece said. “My mother did it for me and having her there was the best joy growing up.”

But the 30-year-old is no longer part of Orange County Public Schools’ ADDition volunteer program as of Oct. 13, after she was kicked off campus when an anonymous parent told higher-ups they found her page on OnlyFans, an adults-only site where subscribers pay creators to access explicit photos and video.

“It affected a parent who went and paid to see my content, but then they had to go send in these photos of me to the school and make me not be allowed to be around children anymore, which I’ve done and dedicated my life to for pretty much five years‚” Triece told reporters Thursday at the office of NeJame Law, where she’s being represented in a looming lawsuit. “I don’t know who was told what I do. And now I’m supposed to walk into the building and I don’t know what was said to my son’s teacher ... I don’t know what’s been said about me to anyone at that school.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News