ADVERTISEMENT

OT- Nashville shooter's manifesto partially leaked

After each one of these events the media and the public often ask why? How do we know? Could we have predicted it or stop it? People seek to make the irrational, rational.

I am 56 years old and in my observation, especially since the invention of social media our culture and society have gotten worse ,not better. There is a meanness flowing through the ether and people I don't know, nr er have met , say in here , are mean spirited towards anyone they disagree.

Where I am going with this is releasing this girls manifesto could give insight to what disturbed her. It could dhow a taught prejudice and even disdain towards a certain group ( motive) and it frankly could open our eyes to teaching young people to say blame another group for your problems ,that you're a victim and they are the oppressors. That you need to throw off your oppressors and you're justified doing it . She bought into CRT and that's the real story here .

So, I think we have a coarsening of our culture and a division that just keeps being pushed. This young lady bought into it apparently. It's tragic for everyone. I think this manifesto should be released. Why? If you keep things secret then it only propagates distrust and skepticism in our law enforcement institutions. It feeds conspiracy theories and it keeps guys like Ninja and Cubs having a positive dialog with guys like me. We need to get past our differences abd seek truth. That's how we solve problems when we are working with each other especially those we don't agree with politically.

Cubs, I was in Chicago for a wedding in June . Took in a Cubs v Baltimore game at Wrigley on the Friday before Father's Day. I froze my ass off ! I watched a baseball game and it was like 50, overcast and solid north wind . I don't know how folks live like that 😕

Reality is left wing extremism is a huge danger to the Republic. Problem solving is a thing of the past. Leftist and rightist run the show and there is no working together. There is little common ground for those 2 groups to work together.

Reactions: thall__
not reading thru all the autistic screeching from the far-leftists in this thread, but how come the handwriting looks drastically different on the "death day" page?

that looks like your average female handwriting, the other pages look like an elementary student

also, a tranny saying "f*ggot"? lol

After each one of these events the media and the public often ask why? How do we know? Could we have predicted it or stop it? People seek to make the irrational, rational.

I am 56 years old and in my observation, especially since the invention of social media our culture and society have gotten worse ,not better. There is a meanness flowing through the ether and people I don't know, nr er have met , say in here , are mean spirited towards anyone they disagree.

Where I am going with this is releasing this girls manifesto could give insight to what disturbed her. It could dhow a taught prejudice and even disdain towards a certain group ( motive) and it frankly could open our eyes to teaching young people to say blame another group for your problems ,that you're a victim and they are the oppressors. That you need to throw off your oppressors and you're justified doing it . She bought into CRT and that's the real story here .

So, I think we have a coarsening of our culture and a division that just keeps being pushed. This young lady bought into it apparently. It's tragic for everyone. I think this manifesto should be released. Why? If you keep things secret then it only propagates distrust and skepticism in our law enforcement institutions. It feeds conspiracy theories and it keeps guys like Ninja and Cubs having a positive dialog with guys like me. We need to get past our differences abd seek truth. That's how we solve problems when we are working with each other especially those we don't agree with politically.

Cubs, I was in Chicago for a wedding in June . Took in a Cubs v Baltimore game at Wrigley on the Friday before Father's Day. I froze my ass off ! I watched a baseball game and it was like 50, overcast and solid north wind . I don't know how folks live like that 😕
Nobody read this.

Why can't you provide proof of your claim or admit you are wrong?

The ole don’t blame me for posting a “louder with chowder” page. I posted “without comment”. You are free to watch this source I chose and draw your own conclusions.

Tldr

Where I am going with this is releasing this girls manifesto could give insight to what disturbed her. It could dhow a taught prejudice and even disdain towards a certain group (motive) and it frankly could open our eyes to teaching young people to say blame another group for your problems,
Hey, Nauti. Your own 'manifestos' posted here have given folks plenty of insights into his own predjudices towards 'certain groups.' Even more ironic, when you talk about the dangers of teaching young people to blame others for their problems, it's the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

Sadly, this post will go 'over your head.' I suspect you're a decent guy to hang out with if we're not talking politics. But you have zero self-awareness.

Reactions: NinjaKnight
Hey, Nauti. Your own 'manifestos' posted here have given folks plenty of insights into his own predjudices towards 'certain groups.' Even more ironic, when you talk about the dangers of teaching young people to blame others for their problems, it's the proverbial pot calling the kettle black.

Sadly, this post will go 'over your head.' I suspect you're a decent guy to hang out with if we're not talking politics. But you have zero self-awareness.
I just want him to post proof of his claim that "all recent mass shooters have been trans".

Given the exorbitant number of mass shootings in America thanks to his insane gun policies it should be pretty easy to post some proof of his claim. But instead @Nautiknight isn't man enough to admit he is wrong.

Reality is left wing extremism is a huge danger to the Republic. Problem solving is a thing of the past. Leftist and rightist run the show and there is no working together. There is little common ground for those 2 groups to work together.
You regularly make it a habit to post the most completely factually wrong thing possible, I am almost continually amazed at how you have perfected being this goddamn stupid

From a study on domestic terrorism:

• In 2022, 18 of the 25 extremist-related murders appear to have been committed in whole or part for ideological motives, while the remaining seven murders either have no clear motive or were committed for a non-ideological motive.
  • All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year

^^ got that "study" from the Jewish Supremacist ADL btw

Not an actual study of course, it's basically a glorified reddit post

... All the extremist-related murders in 2022 were committed by right-wing extremists of various kinds, who typically commit most such killings each year
All right-wing ... you mean like a Bernie Sanders supporter, and LGBTQIA registered Democrat who merely listened to some conspiracy theorists also quoted by the right-wing, which makes them right-wing?

Every time you post ... you instantly discredit yourself with absolutes that wouldn't be true if leveled at any part. It just happens to be you always claim it's the right, when it's laughable, and sometimes, even the opposite.

You're as pathetic as Maddow, literally blaiming Republicans, for what Democrats do ... with the full paper trail that is easily proven.

All right-wing ... you mean like a Bernie Sanders supporter, and LGBTQIA registered Democrat who merely listened to some conspiracy theorists also quoted by the right-wing, which makes them right-wing?

Every time you post ... you instantly discredit yourself with absolutes that wouldn't be true if leveled at any part. It just happens to be you always claim it's the right, when it's laughable, and sometimes, even the opposite.

You're as pathetic as Maddow, literally blaiming Republicans, for what Democrats do ... with the full paper trail that is easily proven.

Cool story. Cry some more, fatty.

The litmus test for being a right wing extremist is very low. I would likely pass the test and I’m far from extreme.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
The litmus test for being a right wing extremist is very low. I would likely pass the test and I’m far from extreme.

Keep going, you are so close to getting it. We are all cheering on both of your neurons to make that connection:

Baddie GIF by Giphy QA

Yeah, it's a little strange the people obsessed with this story because it involves a trans person, are quick to stop talking about these shootings when they involve white men.
More specifically, troubled young ones.

Did you figure it out yet? Your god emperor just all but quoted Hitler on Veterans Day and you are still waffling if you are a right wing extremist. I know you guys are slow but man it's just getting painful at this point.

Reactions: DaShuckster
Did you figure it out yet? Your god emperor just all but quoted Hitler on Veterans Day and you are still waffling if you are a right wing extremist. I know you guys are slow but man it's just getting painful at this point.
No idea what you are talking about. Will you do your duty and report me to the FBI? I might do something crazy like go to church on Sunday. 👻

No idea what you are talking about. Will you do your duty and report me to the FBI? I might do something crazy like go to church on Sunday. 👻
Man, too dumb to figure out an answer even when it is literally spoon fed to you PLUS a persecution complex? Congrats on being the poster child of the MAGA movement.

Reactions: DaShuckster
If you aren't smart enough to have figured it out by now then I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain it to you in a manner that you will be able to comprehend.

main-qimg-791f1b23f5887080b60c12da10ff54b7.jpg
Wow. So the litmus test is even weaker than I imagined. And now I find out my UCF MBA is a sham. 😢

Wow. So the litmus test is even weaker than I imagined. And now I find out my UCF MBA is a sham. 😢
Oh, while we are on the topic of completely unrelated shit; I had Chick-fil-a for lunch, that new pimento cheese chicken sandwich is amazing.

I don't see the test as very loosey-goosey. Either you are or you're not.

The WATER COOLER Litmus Test
Are YOU a Right Wing Extremists?
(Correct answers in red)
  • Yes or No. Did Joe Biden win the 2020 election? No. Trump wuz robbed.
  • Yes or No. Do you support the U.S. Constitution? Hell yeah! Red, White, and Blue, Baby!!! If your answer is yes, do you know what supporting it means? Yeah, it's wut Trump says it means!
  • Are the civil rights of Americans a States Rights issue? Damn straight. I don't give a rat's ass wut them "lib" states do, we don't have to put up with a bunch of Godless sh*t in our state!
  • What is more important: Country or party? If we don't stick with our party, those evil libs will destroy what little we have left of it!!! That's why we need Trump to Make America Great Again!
  • Should we ban military assault rifes? Hell, no, it's my G'damned Second Amendment RIGHT to have 'em. If your answer is no, why are their availabilty so important considering all the mass shootings across the country involving one? People like me need 'em for when Civil War finally breaks out again in this country!!!! Real Americans Unite!!!

• Haha
  • Should we ban military assault rifes?
Should we ban people from voting who don't know the difference between actual military assault rifles and political assault weapon definitions that don't fire any faster than any other weapons the past 135-200 years?

As I always say... it's like banning a 20mph gocart because it looks like a 200mph race car. Can't stop ****ing morons from redefining physics, and screaming at people that they are right, because of what they label things.

• Love
Reactions: UCFBS
And you can't stop ****ing morons from protecting the public sale of AR-15s.
Once again, you expose your gross ignorance of elementary physics!

There's nothing different in an Armalite Rifle Model 15 (AR-15) than any other semi-automatic weapon that has been around nearly 140 years.

That's why AR-15s are not the predominate weapon used to kill in the US (or Canada) -- it's under 5% -- and are still the minority weapon used in mass shootings! The statitics don't lie, even if the US and the elft does!

Just because the US Media has brainwashed you with 'assault weapon' and shows a silhouette of an AR-15, that doesn't mean it was used, or any rifle for that matter! They are even using it for 180-200 year old revolver designs, and pump action shotguns the past dozen years too!

That's why any country that bans AR-15s just bans all semi-automatic weapons rather quickly. Even the FBI showed that it made no difference during the assault weapons ban. Columbine was a perfect example. We're at the point of 'assult revolvers' and 'assault bolt action guns,' to be honestly dead accurate!

Our US Media just openly lies about the weapons these days, so much so that even the AP released a 'style guide' that emphasized how the US Media was undermining its own credibility on gun violence by openly lying and committing repeat fraud in reporting.

Thank you for, once again, destroying your own credibilty! You and Ninja are a joke when it comes to physics, statistics and truth.

STFU and learn! Those of us who have worked with the FBI deal with your ignorance on a daily basis! The death rate, as a percentage of cartridges fired and people hit, is still much higher with a pistol caliber bullet, and its larger cross-section, on civilians not wearing body armor.

Even the US Army considers the 5.56mm (.223 -- AR-15) combat ineffective for incapacitation, body armor or not, and is only good at wounding, even at short range, which is why they have moved up to a 6.8mm almost twice as much energy. The USMC even used a much heavier 5.56mm for a reason (77gr 5.56mm, instead of 55gr, although the 6.8mm is 130-140gr+). And pistol caliber bullets are often available in hollow-point, which even the FBI developed that is much better as stopping civilians without body armor, let alone jacked up on drugs. The 5.56mm ammunition is very rarely available as such, and hardly ever used.

Congressional Mandated AWB Study (1997):

Last edited:
Once again, you expose your gross ignorance of elementary physics!

There's nothing different in an Armalite Rifle Model 15 (AR-15) than any other semi-automatic weapon that has been around nearly 140 years.

That's why AR-15s are not the predominate weapon used to kill in the US (or Canada) -- it's under 5% -- and are still the minority weapon used in mass shootings! The statitics don't lie, even if the US and the elft does!

Just because the US Media has brainwashed you with 'assault weapon' and shows a silhouette of an AR-15, that doesn't mean it was used, or any rifle for that matter! They are even using it for 180-200 year old revolver designs, and pump action shotguns the past dozen years too!

That's why any country that bans AR-15s just bans all semi-automatic weapons rather quickly. Even the FBI showed that it made no difference during the assault weapons ban. Columbine was a perfect example. We're at the point of 'assult revolvers' and 'assault bolt action guns,' to be honestly dead accurate!

Our US Media just openly lies about the weapons these days, so much so that even the AP released a 'style guide' that emphasized how the US Media was undermining its own credibility on gun violence by openly lying and committing repeat fraud in reporting.

Thank you for, once again, destroying your own credibilty! You and Ninja are a joke when it comes to physics, statistics and truth.

STFU and learn! Those of us who have worked with the FBI deal with your ignorance on a daily basis! The death rate, as a percentage of cartridges fired and people hit, is still much higher with a pistol caliber bullet, and its larger cross-section, on civilians not wearing body armor.

Even the US Army considers the 5.56mm (.223 -- AR-15) combat ineffective for incapacitation, body armor or not, and is only good at wounding, even at short range, which is why they have moved up to a 6.8mm almost twice as much energy. The USMC even used a much heavier 5.56mm for a reason (77gr 5.56mm, instead of 55gr, although the 6.8mm is 130-140gr+). And pistol caliber bullets are often available in hollow-point, which even the FBI developed that is much better as stopping civilians without body armor, let alone jacked up on drugs. The 5.56mm ammunition is very rarely available as such, and hardly ever used.

Congressional Mandated AWB Study (1997):
Coming from the guy who threatened to murder me by “coming over and blowing my ****ing brains out.”

You check all the boxes

STFU and learn! Those of us who have worked with the FBI deal with your ignorance on a daily basis!

The only thing you deal with on a daily basis that's halfway believable is you being out of breath putting on your pants.

Pro tip: cut a hole in a bed sheet and slip it over your head. It's called a redneck moo moo. I'm sure you can find some Klan boys to help you out with this up there in shithole Alabammer.

• Haha
Reactions: Ucfmikes
I find it bizarre how much time is spent on the airwaves opining about the latest mass murderer's possible 'motive.'
In 99.9% of the cases, the answer is obvious: the shooter was batsh*t crazy.

STFU and learn! Those of us who have worked with the FBI deal with your ignorance on a daily basis!
The common thread with America's deadliest massacres is the AR-15. Variations of the AR-15 were used at Robb Elementary, the Buffalo supermarket; the Texas Walmart in 2019; a Florida high school in 2018; a Texas church, a Las Vegas concert in 2017; Sandy Hook Elementary School in 2012, and literally a laundry list of similar tragedies.

The AR-15 style weapon is the most popular rifle in America with well over 11 million out there. Stop and think about that many assault rifles! It's true that they are rarely used in day-to-day street crime (your handgun stat). But the AR-15 is the weapon of choice of The Worst mass murderers. AR-15 high velocity ammo is the fear of every American emergency room. The dead bodies are usually so splattered that it often takes dental records to identify the victims.

Why in God's Name we'd want to continue to allow troubled young men and mentally ill individuals to easily purchase these weapons is beyond crazy. Product safety experts won't think twice about pulling a baby crib off the market if it's found to cause an infant death. Yet we see the AR-15 involved in countless deaths of innocent lives. What is the compelling case for NOT banning them??!?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT