ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Novel UCF Accoutrements and Knick-Knacks You've Collected Over The Years

dali drama

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Jul 14, 2012
Getting my Marie Kondo on and doing some house organization and purging this week while I'm off. I always enjoy looking back at old gear or mementos from time passed and reflecting back on when and where I got it. A lot of these were simply purchased on the novelty of the item and being excited to see a UCF logo in the wild. Here are some of my favorites.

B1UZTAK.jpg
jJwrsEH.jpg

First UCF hat I bought in 2005 freshman year. If you asked me the Knight head logo I absolutely love, it's this one. I could see this on the 50 and rival the lizards logo on cleanness. Hat has held up to a lot of road games as a throwback of sorts. When we rebranded in 2007 I was all in on new merch. Joust UCF logo makes me smile in how far we have really come.

6JeSqau.jpg

I bought this tie in an Atlanta Cracker Barrel in 2009. I was so excited to see my school along the myriad of UGA, Tech, Clemson and Gator ties. Remember paying $20 for it and the cashier asking why I'd "want to wear a Central Florida tie. This for a losing bet?" I'll admit its a fugly tie but I loved that my school was represented.

pdXID9X.jpg

My Russell Athletics bootleg Dr-fit. Bought this is a gas station in Ft. Pierce heading down to Miami for for a long weekend with friends in 2017. I wanted a Columbia or PFG fishing shirt before the trip as we were gonna take the boat out one day. In my quest for a a date with Earl of Sandwich and an inevitable bathroom break, I saw this beauty. Simple branding and pretty quality for Russell. For October games I rock this with a beisbol cap and some boat shoes and I'm cozy.

O6A6djN.jpg

bbbHyiW.jpg

This is completely out of left field. 2013 War on I-4 fell on my 26th Birthday. I am blessed every 6 years with my birthday falling on Black Friday. My sister was a freshman at south florida so we were truly a house divided. My middle school aged cousins all wore respective gear and bamboozled me out of $50 for LIGHT UP UCF and were snagging cooler Lime-a-Ritas. Blackmailed me as I said I wasn't drinking with them too much and they proceeded to get a picture of me funneling LOL. We win that night and I take them all to Dave N Busters. We pooled all our winnings and got this plush hand to celebrate the win and it was gifted to me for my birthday.

What weird or novel knick-knacks do you have? #GKCO

-Dali

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News