ADVERTISEMENT

OT Positive vibes from the Smokies

Nautiknight

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Sep 17, 2003
Cullowhee, NC
Hey yall. Thanks again for your support. Yall have made a difference to two UCF alums and a dozen employees .
Ain't gonna lie the media and our governor screwed the region with the dont come message it caused many people to stay away and the negative economic impact is significant.

Yall remember I showed you our wrapped Honda Element with the bold UCF seat covers? I get comments all the time and meet UCF fans here because of it.
Yesterday some Boomer Knights saw the car and seats. They started to chat with me in Waynesville.
There were two couples and we are in front of the store. They ask me how was it going with our season. I said our sales are down 52% for the month. The older lady says , I am so sorry and she hopes things get better for us.

She then walks off . They all walk off . I was thinking WTF, youre here from Clermont, youre UCF alums and you ask about my seat covers , you say go Knights . I say Charge on and I think in my mind you can't even toss us a bone in this moment . I didn't say it. I thought it. They walk down a few more stores as I am unloading milk and stuff. I notice one guy turns around and says high to me. He walks in the store and drops around $50. I thanked him profusely for his business and supporting a fellow Knight. I then felt bad for thinking that stuff.

Yesterday I met some Knights due to the seats and the lady was from Truist and has a suite in the Bounce House. Really nice people and they were in Dillsboro shopping with us. They didn't know the UCF connection at all until I rolled in with the company car .

Today I met Agnew's aunt at Publix in Waynesville and again it was because of the seats. 😆 I met Agnew this summer in the store in Waynesville. She was bragging on her nephew a bit.

Something about a wrapped Honda , UCF seat covers and chocolate that brings Knight Nation together in the Smoky Mountains!

Thanks again for helping us out by ordering on line. We are truly grateful for it. Let's beat BYU. GKCO
Bobby

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.