ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Random question - UCF Kids clothes?

KnightNasty

Golden Knight
Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010
Hey guys, super random question... but do any of you have kids, say around 2 y/o, and know where I can grab some toddler UCF gear for them? Preferably in south Florida? Taking my son to his first UCF game this weekend, and he’s outgrown his current stuff, and while he’s getting a bunch of new stuff from grandma for Christmas... that doesn’t help me this weekend. Can’t order anything online at this point and get it in time.

So... any suggestions? I can’t even get a UCF hat down here... so no idea where I’m going to get him some gear to rock?

Hey guys, super random question... but do any of you have kids, say around 2 y/o, and know where I can grab some toddler UCF gear for them? Preferably in south Florida? Taking my son to his first UCF game this weekend, and he’s outgrown his current stuff, and while he’s getting a bunch of new stuff from grandma for Christmas... that doesn’t help me this weekend. Can’t order anything online at this point and get it in time.

So... any suggestions? I can’t even get a UCF hat down here... so no idea where I’m going to get him some gear to rock?
Every year we go to a game a few hours early and go to bookstore. I live in South Florida too. Pretty much have to go to Orlando or your selection is terrible.

Reactions: KnightNasty

Both bookstores will have what you need.

Reactions: KnightNasty
As Van Gogh stated, most of the Targets in the Orlando area carry at least some UCF gear, but you'll find the most selection at the Waterford Lakes, University and Oviedo locations. Last time I checked, those locations had a dress and a few tshirts in toddler sizes.

Also, I was just in the Walmart supercenter location on East Colonial and they have a large Fanshop area in the front of the store w/ a much larger selection than Target. I can't speak specifically to toddler sizes, but they did have a rack of kids clothes. Another option if you have the time are Once Upon a Child resell stores in the area. We've picked up a bunch of Knights gear for our kids from there over the years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT