ADVERTISEMENT

[OT] Road Trip Gear: Luno Air Mattresses for SUV/Truck Cargo Area?

UCFBS

Todd's Tiki Bar
Gold Member
Oct 21, 2001
USA
Q: Anyone own a Luno Air Mattress for their SUV or Truck?

Just read the MotorTrend review, and other than the headroom -- which isn't an issue for short people like me (5'9" with shoes on ... maybe) -- they had great luck with them over a 2-year period. I also like the ability to inflate just one side, such as if one is traveling alone. I just want something so if I need to catch some ZZZs mid-trip on the way there or back, I'm not struggling with comfort, or trying to find a hotel in the middle the night.

Because with the continued airline cluster****ery, I think I'm going to be driving the 8-10 hours to/from not just SFB/MCO (or as a backup when my flight gets canceled), but also for away games (most are 8-10 from me, a few 12). I'm living and working in central-north Alabama, so I'm not flying out of SFB/MCO like many Dungeonites. For me, it's worth the $300 investment in one of these custom designs, than trying out various $70-200 options, let alone many of them leak or tear easily.

Just curious since there always seems to be a 2-3 Dungeonites that have always tried something like one of these.

P.S. I have a '23 GMC Acadia. Yeah, I don't like to spend money on vehicles, but ... once I was getting carbon monoxide into my prior 4-banger's cab, I finally traded instead of spending any more money on it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News