ADVERTISEMENT

OT The McMurphy, Zach Smith, & Coach Herman drama

Poolside Knight

Todd's Tiki Bar
Apr 2, 2007
This has everything. Racism accusations in the latest Brett McMurphy hit piece article being denied by tons of witnesses(including players), Asian massage parlor trips while recruiting, strippers, etc.

Reactions: Knight Strength
Zach Smith is in a roid rage. There's also a lot of profanity, calling Hermann a coward, and all caps. My impression from this rant and tbe past news is that he's a softcore, wife beating, internet bullying, steroid junky.

He'll never get a good job again and when he finally ends up in prison he'll learn what its like to be on the receiving end of behavior like his.

I hate people like this.

Reactions: ucfversusbcs
Zach Smith is in a roid rage. There's also a lot of profanity, calling Hermann a coward, and all caps. My impression from this rant and tbe past news is that he's a softcore, wife beating, internet bullying, steroid junky.

He'll never get a good job again and when he finally ends up in prison he'll learn what its like to be on the receiving end of behavior like his.

I hate people like this.
this story could have a very dark ending. Obviously this guy is not in a good place right now

Reactions: Knight Strength
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT