ADVERTISEMENT

OT: TJ LSU Dad has T.D.S.

beelit47

Silver Knight
Dec 4, 2017
Orlando,FL
It’s a shame but TJ suffers from the incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome where he feels the need to increasingly and aggressively post how much he hates trump and anyone who voted for him. I had to unsubscribe so I didnt catch the virus.

Real talk, I could care less who you voted for but it seems rather unhealthy to constantly get worked up over an election that happen before our winning streak started.

I have it on good authority he hates bread and is only lukewarm on cheese.
Fake News
trump_eating_burger.0.jpg

Reactions: Boston.Knight
Not caring is often more dangerous than being hardcore on either side. TJ is being patriotic by voicing his concern. Sitting on the sidelines is not the way to go.

“One of the penalties of refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors.”
-Plato
More of an Aristotle man myself

It’s a shame but TJ suffers from the incurable Trump Derangement Syndrome where he feels the need to increasingly and aggressively post how much he hates trump and anyone who voted for him. I had to unsubscribe so I didnt catch the virus.

Real talk, I could care less who you voted for but it seems rather unhealthy to constantly get worked up over an election that happen before our winning streak started.

You seem triggered, big guy.

Reactions: Shark19
160803180826-iran-400-million-payment-us-labott-pkg-00011807-full-169.jpg

If you want to go there and keep this political thread going, I’m game. Otherwise, you can STFU
This is why it needs to be in the cooler. Telling people to STFU because they aren’t as pathetically brainwashed and conned as you by the orange fascist bankrupt boy. “Mommy If anyone criticizes my lying orange God I’m going to the internet and tell them to shut up mommy.” Because you are a conned mark bumpkin internet toughguy troll, you belong in the cooler or take your talent for mucking up things to the USF board and do us all a favor.

Last edited:
This is why it needs to be in the cooler. Telling people to STFU because they aren’t as pathetically brainwashed and conned as you by the orange fascist bankrupt boy. “Mommy If anyone criticizes my lying orange God I’m going to the internet and tell them to shut up mommy.” Because you are a conned mark bumpkin internet toughguy troll, you belong in the cooler or take your talent for mucking up things to the USF board and do us all a favor.

Mods please ban this guy for disrespecting our president.:popcorn::pimp:

Took you 3-4 days to respond. That tells us all a lot.

Trump is the best thing that ever happened to America. He cares about the country more thanks any president in recent memory.

Who’s being the internet tough guy now?

You can take your democratic POS ass straight to a Rivals board in hell you ****ing
douchebag

Last edited:
You’re the one who wants to continue this fight

I took the high road, laid low and said nothing, until you disrespected our president with your stupid ass conman comment

You’re like a cockroach, coming out from under the stove and adding nothing every month. It’s probably that time of the month for you

you belong in the cooler or take your talent for mucking up things to the USF board and do us all a favor.
And you should have your right to vote taken away from you if you wanted Hilary to be president. After that, you should be hung for treasonous statements against the president

You and your smartass comments. Your mommy certainly let you out of the basement long enough to stir up the political pot on a college football board. Congratulations

Last edited:
Enough already!!! We’re all here because we DO have a common belief, that the Knights rule and everyone else sucks! Go to another forum that addresses these unwinnable posts (on both sides! Neither will ever agree with the other so let it go!)

So, did y’all see where the “experts” are picking Army to be the G5 NY6 rep next year? Any thoughts on THAT (something that really matters)?!?

Reactions: Mikesi
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT